Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Luck is Good said:

Red Sox lose in the ALDS again, there would have to be changes

Not really sure what changes they can make to make a drastic difference. They still have been making the Playoffs every year which is solid and always gives you a chance to win it all. They just brought in Sale as well. He had a bad game today but he could very well turn around and be great in his next start. So far the Indians are up 1-0 in the 2nd Inning.

3-0 Indians still in the 4th, Sonny Gray, Sonny Blue, Sonny Pink, Sonny whatever, he is now out of the game. As loaded as they are and as loaded as the Dodgers are I am so glad the Cubs won it all last season. At least we eliminated the 108 yr curse and won a Championship going through the Dodgers and Indians. Cubs are playing with house money IMO this season because almost nobody Repeats anyway. Last Repeat team was the 2000 Yankees. All of the pressure is on the Indians this season to end their long drought of 68 seasons and it's on the Dodgers as well who haven't won a Championship in 30 seasons.

48 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Astros are just destroying the Red Sox. Not surprised. Astros could very well be in the World Series

That's good. I like to see other teams have chances at winning the World Series. I am not a fan of the Red Sox organization. It was great to see Chris Sale lose. lmao

35 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Who are the announcers?

I thought that was Ronnie (Ron Darling) that was doing the color commentary. Ronnie loves the Cubs, especially Rizzo. During the year when the Mets played the Cubs, Ronnie could not stop talking about Rizzo.

Archived