Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jay Kirk said:

Lol this games in hand I better get moving and get some things done. We have our 2 year old Grandson Noah this evening . He loves tractors , hes gonna be supprised , taking him to my friends house for a ride on one lol

Yeah I am going to jump off of here as well and grab a bite to eat. I will be back on later. Take it easy brother.

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Okay not sure when because got Princeton game vs Evansville North at 7 cst then Sourhridge vs Linton-Stockton via the IHSAA TV app after

Interested in the Warren Central- Center Grove game tonight.  Jeff George's son starting at QB..... wish him well.

3 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Well after having an absolute $&@#% of a day at least my Cubbies get a win so.......

IMG_0126.JPG

I had a rough day too, but it ended up working out better than expected.... hope you have a better day tomorrow bro

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mets trade Granderson to Dodgers for a bag of Lays lmao Jay Bruce hit 3 HR's tonight in the Indians win. Mets helping these teams out makes me want to scream.

Lol. I know. I know. GM Sandy Alderson :thmdown:. This guy does not value hitting. He gives up players with value for nothing back. I hope he is  :tvsmash:

I wish Grandy well. You cannot find a more classy individual. (David Wright would have something to say about that. I miss him too.) Grandy represented the Mets and baseball well. 

I I would love to see Grandy end his career with a World Series championship. I have never liked the Dodgers (1988 Playoff series :yuk:) , but with Grandy on the team, I am rooting for them. I need something to keep me interested in baseball, now that my favorite sport is back. haha

Archived