Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2020 season, Nationals Repeat?

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2006Coltsbestever

• NFLfan

• Jay Kirk

• PrincetonTiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up.  I have no clue who it was  

As most of you know, I'm a Cardinals fan.  But you don't know that at one time I was a Cubs fan.  This was in the early 1980's while I was in college and got cable TV.  Our TV provider had WGN and sin

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

No

He had a nickname for his managerial style

Hint: Think Never Neverland

34 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I got it now, Michael Jackson :billiejean:

37 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

No

He had a nickname for his managerial style

Hint: Think Never Neverland

:lol: Tinkerbell

• Like 2

My team is up 2-0 going to the 3rd inning. That lead won't last too much longer. And the Cubs are just really struggling right now. I'm downright shocked they're .500 after 62 games. Gonna be a game under after a loss to the Mets tonight

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

My team is up 2-0 going to the 3rd inning. That lead won't last too much longer. And the Cubs are just really struggling right now. I'm downright shocked they're .500 after 62 games. Gonna be a game under after a loss to the Mets tonight

Its not looking good for them .

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Yeah it's been a very inconsistent season so far. The whole NL Central is cracking me up actually, win 5/lose 5, etc..

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it's been a very inconsistent season so far. The whole NL Central is cracking me up actually, win 5/lose 5, etc..

That's scary though because it seems everyone could get hot and do damage

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

This game can still get interesting IMO

If they're gonna score some runs, it should be in the 8th. DeGrom is still pitching and may be tiring. Cubs have the top of the order coming up.

• Like 1