Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2020 season, Nationals Repeat?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2006Coltsbestever

    5809

  • NFLfan

    2277

  • Jay Kirk

    2230

  • PrincetonTiger

    1837

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know I still feel healthy, just working a lot. Hozer and I miss doing play by play of Cubs games on here and commenting on the games. Everything will be back to normal soon

I just got an anonymous call on my phone which I usually don't answer when I don't see a number I recognize. I answered it and the person said SOX and hung up.  I have no clue who it was  

As most of you know, I'm a Cardinals fan.  But you don't know that at one time I was a Cubs fan.  This was in the early 1980's while I was in college and got cable TV.  Our TV provider had WGN and sin

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I walked into an interesting conversation lol. Moustaches, bullpens and the Cardinals. How do you do guys?

 

We are well. And you? I think your Sox were winning. What is the score?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

We are well. And you? I think your Sox were winning. What is the score?

Down 4-3 now lol. I'm not surprised. I'm just numb to the pain for this season. I knew not to get my hopes up. You and I are in the same boat

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luck is Good said:

Down 4-3 now lol. I'm not surprised. I'm just numb to the pain for this season. I knew not to get my hopes up. You and I are in the same boat

Yep. But I still watch. Once football comes (training camp), I will watch less if the Mets are not winning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

The answer to my question is

 Chris Welsh

I don't know most of these people. They were before my time. Ken Harrelson I have heard of. Of course, I know Don Sutton and Steve Stone.

 

The baseball announcers that I listened to were

Bob Murphy ("Happy Recap") RIP

Gary Cohen

Howie Rose

Ralph Kiner (Kiner's Corner) RIP

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NFLfan said:

I don't know most of these people. They were before my time. Ken Harrelson I have heard of. Of course, I know Don Sutton and Steve Stone.

 

The baseball announcers that I listened to were

Bob Murphy ("Happy Recap") RIP

Gary Cohen

Howie Rose

Ralph Kiner (Kiner's Corner) RIP

Until the development/ and because of FoxSports and WGN America The Cubs, Cards, White Sox, and Reds are/were broadcast across the State on WGN, WTBS, FSMW, FSIndiana and FS Ohio

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Until the development/ and because of FoxSports and WGN America The Cubs, Cards, White Sox, and Reds are/were broadcast across the State on WGN, WTBS, FSMW, FSIndiana and FS Ohio

Yep. I used to watch so many baseball games with those teams

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

I was extremely upset when WTBS and WGN Americanchanged formats and dropped the Braves, Cubs, White Sox

Yeah now WGN games are on local Chicago stations. Some of those are simulcasted on local Indianapolis stations WNDY and WISH

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luck is Good said:

Yeah now WGN games are on local Chicago stations. Some of those are simulcasted on local Indianapolis stations WNDY and WISH

They are also on CSN  but I am just outside the market and they are routinely Blacked out

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I did. Released by the Browns and still threw out the first pitch at the Indians game

The Browns told ESPN that they had no clue 

 

 I have a feeling that if he wasn't a Cleveland Native and OSU alum he would not have done it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...