Indianapolis Colts
Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2020 season, Nationals Repeat?

17 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

I hear you right now I refuse to watch Cards they were up 4 to 1 in seventh I'm sure Matheny stuck with Lynn to long or only warms up one reliever . Regardless my BP don't need help going up.

I hear you. Baseball does not seem to get my BP up too mucj. Football does. Lol.

• Like 1

Met come back to win 4-3. 

Have a good night, all. Be well.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I hear you. Baseball does not seem to get my BP up too mucj. Football does. Lol.

Colts can have same effect :spit: Its not getting beat that bothers me its how they are going about it , in a high percentage of the time it shouldn't ever happen . I'm not used to the shoddy handling of the team and never will be. I have also watched Colts do same thing last year , gave games away that would've landed them in playoffs.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

One of your starters is a former Cub and Indiana Native

18 hours ago, GOZER said:

His dads the former Lafayette D.A.R.E officer and now the Sheriff of Tippecanoe County.

He was also The Back up QB for Chad Henne at Michigan

• Like 3

This Addison Russell incident is a headache/distraction now. Cubs on here in about 20 minutes. I get to watch and see how Lester pitches against the Rockies.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This Addison Russell incident is a headache/distraction now. Cubs on here in about 20 minutes. I get to watch and see how Lester pitches against the Rockies.

Not sure what to think

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me either, I need more facts. He is not allowed at the park!

Hadn't heard that

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me either, I need more facts. He is not allowed at the park!

Same here. Maybe he cheated, No one but him and his wife know that for sure...Did he abuse her? Again, hard to say, but it could also be a scorned lover/friend? Really hard to say at this point.....He seems like such a good dude, guess you just never know. Sucks for their children either way.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Same here. Maybe he cheated, No one but him and his wife no that for sure...Did he abuse her? Again, hard to say, but it could also be a scorned lover/friend? Really hard to say at this point.....He seems like such a good dude, guess you just never know. Sucks for their children either way.

I just read what you posted yesterday. His wife's best friend alleges that he hit his wife. That may explain why he is not at the ball park. I can't see him being punished by the club for an extramarital affair. 

Then again, he may have asked for time off to resolve this personal matter. Who knows.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

4-1 Rockies, Lester getting drilled now LOL.

Rockies are tough to beat

• Like 3

The Mets play the Cubs starting next Monday. Then they play the Nats again. Lester will pitch Tuesday, I think. Who pitched yesterday for the Cubs?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Mets play the Cubs starting next Monday. Then they play the Nats again. Lester will pitch Tuesday, I think. Who pitched yesterday for the Cubs?

Crazy Lackey Pitched yesterday.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Hendricks is on the 10 day DL as well. Tendinitis in hand.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hendricks is on the 10 day DL as well.

Yes, I read that earlier. When does Jake pitch? If he pitches on Sat or Sun, the Mets won't have to face him. haha

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Yes, I read that earlier. When does Jake pitch? If he pitches on Sat or Sun, the Mets won't have to face him. haha

Jake goes tomorrow I think.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Montgomery goes tomorrow actually, hell Maddon screws with the rotation so much I am even confused LOL

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Jake Pitched Tuesday, so he is on Sunday. Butler goes on Saturday, Montgomery tomorrow. This week has been a blur - been real busy at work, I could've swore Jake Pitched Sunday LOL.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jake Pitched Tuesday, so he is on Sunday. Butler goes on Saturday, Montgomery tomorrow. This week has been a blur - been real busy at work, I could've swore Jake Pitched Sunday LOL.

So, the Mets will not see Jake or Butler. DeGrom is going on Sunday; so he will not face the Cubs. Our best pitcher lately is Zach Wheeler. He goes on Monday.

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Whos on first ? :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

So, the Mets will not see Jake or Butler. DeGrom is going on Sunday; so he will not face the Cubs. Our best pitcher lately is Zach Wheeler. He goes on Monday.

You wont see Jake, that is correct unless Maddon changes something.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am out of LIKES but totally spaced Jake Pitching Tuesday lmao 

He is pitching on Tuesday or he pitched on Tuesday?

(I bet you used all your likes on the NBA thread. Lol.)

2 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Lol have a Good Night enjoy gotta work in morning

Good night, Jay. (I almost called you Captain Kirk).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

He is pitching on Tuesday or he pitched on Tuesday?

(I bet you used all your likes on the NBA thread. Lol.)

He Pitched Tuesday so you wont see him. He is due up this Sunday.

• Like 1

Update on today's games:

Cards lost to the Reds.

Yanks are winning against Boston 7-1 in 8th.

Cubs are trailing the Rockies 4-1 in the 6th.

The White Sox are trailing TB 6-5 in the 8th.

Brewers lost.

The Mets are off.

Enjoy the end of the games. Have a good night all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Update on today's games:

Cards lost to the Reds.

Yanks are winning against Boston 7-1 in 8th.

Cubs are trailing the Rockies 4-1 in the 6th.

The White Sox are trailing TB 6-5 in the 8th.

Brewers lost.

The Mets are off.

Enjoy the end of the games. Have a good night all.

Goodnight NFL