Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think we will see JB start game 1 next year   We may not have the draft capitol to move up to get a blue chip prospect   That means someone to develop     If we DONT go QB, in one of first 3 picks, I will be extremely surprised and also hugely disappointed.   That would tell me that Ballard thinks that   1) JB is the long term answer (A thought that I can no longer get behind, and I HOPE that he sees what everyone is seeing)   OR   2) CK is the long term answer  (How would you believe that without giving the guy some game reps?)   Much up in the air, until draft comes around, but I truly expect us to pick up someone to develop as the next QB with one of our two first 2 picks        
    • wasnt heavily recruited, he red shirted a year too
    • If we want him, or Herbert, we can get them. Using our 1st and one of our seconds, we can move up to 4 or 5 (as it stands right now).
    • I can't lie I always loved him in terms of D Coordinator. He wasn't a good coach, but can definitely coach up a D.
    • Love only had 5 offers from small schools. He had interest from Boise St and USC, but never an offer. Not sure how big/good his HS (Liberty) was in Cali, but it's not one that I've heard of a lot (and I follow recruiting pretty close).    Short of the Bengals making the biggest mistake of the century, they're taking Burrow. I really don't want the injury baggage of Tua either. Give me Love or Herbert, and if either of them aren't available, I'd probably take a shot at Eason. No Fromm or Hurtz, although I think Hurtz could work in the right system.   I'm still undecided between Love and Herbert, but I think Love has the higher ceiling, and Herbert has the higher floor. Need to look at all of them closer after the season is done.
  • Members

• Skrilla Steve

Skrilla Steve 3

Rookie
    • Coffeedrinker

Coffeedrinker 7,092

Senior Members
    • Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 5,388

• Archer

Archer 1,088

• Defjamz26