Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• After Herbert, no QB comes without risks of failure, IMO.   I'm doing a stick-with-JB mock to see what it looks like, and frankly, I'm liking it because taking one of these QBs seems to screw up the rest of the draft.   My first 5 picks are 3T, 1T, OT, WR, TE, and I'm getting what I think are great players at great value by simply forgetting about QB.   Its would really improve the roster.  If only JB could be more accurate on the intermediate throws.
    • would be funny if brady goes to LA and rivers to NE , probably sounds dumb but i'll make an argument for it   Patriots low ball TB12 and hes not interested in giving a discount this time.  Chargers have a team he can win with and Rivers takes a pay cut to chase a ring one more time     
    • Hard to figure out TB. I'm not a fan of Winston at all, but he absolutely has talent. I also think TB has a ton of holes that has pushed Winston into playing way too much hero ball, translating into a lot of the INTs. I think he'd do much better if not asked to be the guy having to win most games. They have to improve that horrible pass D, and also their rush O. While they've got a "solid" OL overall, they need to upgrade at Tackle. IIRC, Winston was one of the most hit QBs in the league. 
    • I think Ballard and Irsay’s financial team would like to make the AC signing as easy as possible.   I don’t think either side wants to haggle.   It shouldn’t be hard to come to terms that both sides can be happy with.   
    • His dead cap makes him virtually unreleasable.. He'll have to be traded for.
  • Members

• Vexed

Vexed 74

• Coltsfan0112

Coltsfan0112 198

• PureLuck

PureLuck 100

• JFreeman

JFreeman 6

• Greyghost80

Greyghost80 0

Rookie