Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I was talking about the 5-2 stretch. Of course he had 2 or 3 stinkers at the end of the season I agree.   To answer your question, I doubt it but it depends on our roster. Look at what Tannehill is doing with a great run game and a defense that is playing great. I still think we should draft a QB but I do not think it isn't lost cause if JB is our starter next year. Tannehill threw for 88 yards against the Ravens and they won 28-12.
    • That fills some holes.      but why would the chargers trade that pick when desperately need a QB?   I like Jefferson
    • I wrote way back in week 8 or 9, that the Colts would not win another game in their division. The AFC south got better and better, the Colts did not. Injuries happen to all teams so you cannot use that for an excuse. The Jags, titans and Texans had decent QB production. Baltimore and the Texans QB's were celebrated as the new generation of quarterbacks. But once again they have shown their inability to fully carry out the duties of being a successfull QB. Tannehill, Rodgers, Geropello and the Chiefs man are left standing. This is why I do not want Winston,Love,RG3,Prescott,ect ect being behind center for the colts. Much less #7.
    • Ok. Didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Does anyone have any idea if I'm right about it being a 6th round pick?
    • I have a new favorite mock of mine. Any one of these guys IMO could be starters next year given they develop decently in the offseason:     Herbert would likely start either week 1 or midway through depending on the offseason.   Shenault could start Day 1 easily across from Hilton.   Lewis could start across from Houston or come in as a situational rusher.   Lawrence fits the 3 tech and is a really great lineman.   Carter is one of my favorite underrated prospects, a true Swiss-Army knife player.   Mims has one of the greatest catch radius' I've ever seen and has speed to match.   Gibson could honestly be the next late round star RB, elite receiver and extremely dynamic.   Dillon would be our lesser Derrick Henry as a uber-powerful grinder.   Throckmorton won't go this low, but one can only wish.     What do you guys think??
  • Members

• TrueBlue12

TrueBlue12 37

• CoachLite

CoachLite 567

• John Hammonds

John Hammonds 696

• CR91

CR91 9,237

• el duderino

el duderino 63

• MikeCurtis