Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
Jay Kirk

All MLB 2019 Red Sox Repeat ?

As Sir Harry Caray just said, LETS GET SOME RUNS!!!

98063C57-B5FE-4E4C-8040-8C07B69D3CCA.jpeg.15b37b933ae6fbe6d0530e11a462bb89.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

As Sir Harry Caray just said, LETS GET SOME RUNS!!!

We are going lose now because of a nonsense HR that should've never happened. Our Bullpen just annoys me.

• Like 1

We give games away. We should be winning the division by 6 or 7 games with the way the Brewers and Cards are losing. Just like Friday against the Mets, we lost a game 5-4 after leading 4-3 because our bullpen farts around. 

• Haha 1

I’ll bet Rizzo wishes he could’ve had one of those two perfect pitches back, what was he thinking!?!?

LETS GO BAEZ!!!! Botes also due for another walkoff HR!!!! 

• Like 1

The Braves closer looks like Quinn off of impractical jokers.

welp no walk off for Bote.

• Haha 1

We lost. We lost a game we had no business losing but it is what it is. Hey I have great news though, the Brewers and Cards are each losing 7-3 so excited dancing GIF by TikTok

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here is a serious question, does anyone want to win the NL Central? I mean seriously haha . We are winning it but just give games away like the Brewers and Cards do as well.

• Haha 1

Yu better make a few, down 1 run already.

• Like 1

Yu stinks. I should've known, time for a movie. I am shocked Ozzie Albies didn't hit a HR. He's like Babe Ruth against us lmao 

• Like 1

Another home run, now 5-0 Braves. This needs to end. Yu is NOT what Theo thought he was. Wish there was a way to scrap his contract.

Rain delay. I think the man upstairs  had seen enough.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Rain delay. I think the man upstairs  had seen enough.

Yeah when you even make the man upstairs sick, that is bad upset homer simpson GIF. What a bad performance by Yu. I am actually watching Another Stakeout and just flipping through the channels. When it was 2-0 I knew it would be bad haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brewers lost again and so did the Cards lol. So if we do lose this we will still be in 1st place in the NL Central. After tomorrow half the season will be over with. Game 81 tomorrow. The schedule over the last month for us has been brutal but we are getting through it.

• Like 1

-Cubs lose tonight but are in good shape. They have had the toughest schedule for a month now. Still in 1st place in the NL Central and tomorrow will be the halfway point being Game 81. 

-Heading into June 27th the NL Central standings look like this:

Cubs 43-37 (still in 1st)

Brewers 42-38 (1 back)

Cards 40-39 (2.5 back)

Pirates 37-41 (5 back)

Reds 36-42 (6 back)

-Most people that get into Baseball do not start watching until July but June is a telling month to me. So far though between the Cubs, Brewers, and Cards I can't tell who is better. I am shocked that the Cards are only 40-39 out of those 3 teams. The schedule makers have stuck it to the Cubs for a month now lmao . 3 at Houston, 4 at LAD, 2 series vs the Cards (1 there for 3, 1 in Chicago for 3), 4 against the Braves as well finishing up tomorrow, 2 series vs the Rockies (1 there for 3, 1 in Chicago for 3). We haven't played a bad team in a month. Even the Mets are decent and far from suck. We just played them 4 straight. 

• Like 1

I don’t like this trend. Cubs are turning into the team they were at the end of last season. Bad pitching/bullpen, bats going silent. Hope they reverse this, still plenty of baseball and in the lead thanks to the other teams struggling, but still concerning.

• Like 1

1-1 so far to the bottom of the 2nd. Should've known Chatwood couldn't hold the lead but it could've been worse. If we can get 4 innings out of Chatwood and not be behind I will be good with that.

• Like 1

There goes the game, too predictable. Who's worse Chatwood or Darvish? Chat couldn't even give me 4 good innings. 4-1 already Braves lead lmao .

• Sad 1

Pretty sure Kimbrel will play today, he was called up yesterday. Hopefully we can lengthen or maintain this lead until “Dirty Craig” comes in.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Pretty sure Kimbrel will play today, he was called up yesterday. Hopefully we can lengthen or maintain this lead until “Dirty Craig” comes in.

We need to get more runs, it is now 8-7.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We need to get more runs, it is now 8-7.

Ask and ye shall receive! 9-7 Cubs

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Ask and ye shall receive! 9-7 Cubs

Brewers won today so we have to win to stay in 1st place in the NL Central by a game.

• Like 1

That was one of the best seventh inning stretches ever!!! Cookie Monster slayed it!!!!!

HJmso5ZzYJspa9Ieb1Iymodfq6Pn_I9YCvJrNnB9

• Haha 1

After today, the season is half over. I will give my midterm grades for the team and overall grade for the team. It will be 50% complete which is hard to believe. June flew by. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HOZER said:

That was one of the best seventh inning stretches ever!!! Cookie Monster slayed it!!!!!

HJmso5ZzYJspa9Ieb1Iymodfq6Pn_I9YCvJrNnB9

happy cookie monster GIF by Giffffr

• Haha 1

Really hoping we don’t get Stropped here. 

*Edit instead of merge, Whew, he did good!!!

• Haha 1

HE’S ON THE MOUND!!!!!

87AFD290-C931-48EE-9592-97B1A3BB235D-e15

• Like 1

Cubs win 9-7, what a comeback. Hey how can you beat the Cookie Monster and Kimbrel on the same day haha . Still in 1st place in the NL Central halfway through the season. Fly the flag Hozer. Braves have a very good young team, that was a tough series so I will take 2-2.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cubs win 9-7, what a comeback. Hey how can you beat the Cookie Monster and Kimbrel on the same day haha . Still in 1st place in the NL Central halfway through the season. Fly the flag Hozer. Braves have a very good young team, that was a tough series so I will take 2-2.

HECK YEAH!!!! Kimbrel with some first game at Wrigley jitters but got the job done! And Rizzo is a bad *!!!! GoCubsGo!!!!

4F057BFA-19A5-433C-9DBB-07EB5AE91869.thumb.jpeg.c226553f26f1b8965ce2e4102da246ac.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Just now, HOZER said:

HECK YEAH!!!! Kimbrel with some first game at Wrigley jitters but got the job done! And Rizzo is a bad *!!!! GoCubsGo!!!!

4F057BFA-19A5-433C-9DBB-07EB5AE91869.thumb.jpeg.c226553f26f1b8965ce2e4102da246ac.jpeg

Yeah the 1st 2 outs were easy for Kimbrel but Acuna is great and then their lineup is dangerous. Rizzo made a great play at the end. 

• Like 1