Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Im back been a long haul , my wife being blind had rotator cuff surgery and been in bad turn at same time so my cups been full.  But look lol the Central is just about where I left it. 162 games tells the story . Cards Cubs Brewers all right there together.

2 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Well Im back been a long haul , my wife being blind had rotator cuff surgery and been in bad turn at same time so my cups been full.  But look lol the Central is just about where I left it. 162 games tells the story . Cards Cubs Brewers all right there together.

So glad to have you back here with us. :excited: Hope it gets easier for you and your wife and you can enjoy the rest of the summer. :grouphug:

5 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Yeah what a division it has been. Heading into June 20th:

Cubs 40-33

Brewers 40-34 (.5 back)

Cards 38-35 (2 back)

-Glad you are back Jay, we were worried about you. Best wishes to your wife.

Welcome back Jay!!! I knew you’d be back!!!! This place wasn’t the same without you, but absolutely understand you have more important things to handle.

Cubs start a 4 game series against those Bums the Mets:funny:...........lol just messing with you again NFLfan, should be a good series, hopefully! Chatwood (:Cry:)gets the start on the mound tonight in place of Hendricks who is on the IL, and our up and coming prospect Adbert Alzolay was called up to back him up, so hoping for a good one tonight!

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

Welcome back Jay!!! I knew you’d be back!!!! This place wasn’t the same without you, but absolutely understand you have more important things to handle.

Cubs start a 4 game series against those Bums the Mets:funny:...........lol just messing with you again NFLfan, should be a good series, hopefully! Chatwood (:Cry:)gets the start on the mound tonight in place of Hendricks who is on the IL, and our up and coming prospect Adbert Alzolay was called up to back him up, so hoping for a good one tonight!

Chatwood haha . I guess the Brewers will be back in 1st after tonight lmao 

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Chatwood haha . I guess the Brewers will be back in 1st after tonight lmao 

I know right, hoping that if he collapses, again, it’ll be early and the damage is kept to a minimum for Alzolay. Really hoping he’s the real deal! The strategy against Chatwood is easy, just stand there, he’s a walk machine.

2 minutes ago, HOZER said:

I know right, hoping that if he collapses, again, it’ll be early and the damage is kept to a minimum for Alzolay. Really hoping he’s the real deal! The strategy against Chatwood is easy, just stand there, he’s a walk machine.

Everytime he or Darvish pitches I expect the worse lmao 

Hello guys...Chatwood was not as bad as you expected. 

I love the Mets announcers...as I am writing Baez hits a HR. Lol. Anyway, the announcers are pulling for Baez to win a Gold Glove. They said he should win the Platinum Glove as the best overall defender.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

El Mago, she is gone 7-3 now.

I'm not gone. :P

(Merges :( )

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Hello guys...Chatwood was not as bad as you expected. 

I love the Mets announcers...as I am writing Baez hits a HR. Lol. Anyway, the announcers are pulling for Baez to win a Gold Glove. They said he should win the Platinum Glove as the best overall defender.

I'm not gone. :P

(Merges :( )

Merges rule haha 

48 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cubs win, Cubs win 7-4. Fly the flag Hozer. 41-33 now. By the way the Brewers lost too haha 

Alzolay hey hey hey!!! Good first game for the kid!!! Please Theo let him start over Chatwood next time!!!

4F057BFA-19A5-433C-9DBB-07EB5AE91869.thumb.jpeg.c226553f26f1b8965ce2e4102da246ac.jpeg

6 hours ago, HOZER said:

Alzolay hey hey hey!!! Good first game for the kid!!! Please Theo let him start over Chatwood next time!!!

Absolutely. Is it Theo that does not want him to play? Is it not Maddon's decision?

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Absolutely. Is it Theo that does not want him to play? Is it not Maddon's decision?

Theo is the puppet master. In all seriousness I’m sure they’re both fine with them playing especially after last nightIn all seriousness I’m sure they’re both fine with them playing especially after last night

5 hours ago, HOZER said:

Theo is the puppet master. In all seriousness I’m sure they’re both fine with them playing especially after last nightIn all seriousness I’m sure they’re both fine with them playing especially after last night

Wow not sure what happened there, lol 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mets win 5-4, I called it today. Series tied at 1-1. Tomorrow Q vs Wheeler, Sunday Hamels vs deGrom. Both afternoon games. Cubs are still in 1st place in the NL Central but tend to lose games they shouldn't. Yu still winless at Wrigley lmao 

The Mets won a game vs the Cubs??

say what weird al yankovic GIF

Archived