Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
Jay Kirk

All MLB 2019 Red Sox Repeat ?

Almost came back, had a chance in the 9th. Lost 9-7. Had guys on 2nd and 3rd but failed. We were down 7-0 at 1 time. Reds are next.

• Like 1

Even when we were down 7-0 I still thought we could win even without MVP lmao . We didn't but that is how good we are right now. I have been spoiled with this team since 2015. Reds won't be easy starting tomorrow but we should win. Reds are much better this season than last.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan, Mets won again. They have now won 4 in a row and are 24-25 and still only 4 games out of 1st place in the NL East.

Thanks but it's nothing to brag about. That was preceded by a sweep by the Marlins. haha

How is our friend @Jay Kirk doing? He is missed around here. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks but it's nothing to brag about. That was preceded by a sweep by the Marlins. haha

How is our friend @Jay Kirk doing? He is missed around here. 

I have not heard from @Jay Kirk in a while. I was going to bring that up. He hasn't posted in about 3 weeks to my knowledge.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have not heard from @Jay Kirk in a while. I was going to bring that up. He hasn't posted in about 3 weeks to my knowledge.

Hope to see him back soon. 

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

Hope to see him back soon. 

Me too. I am worried about him because he normally chimes in at least once a week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too. I am worried about him because he normally chimes in at least once a week.

There are times that he gets busy for a while. I'm hopeful we will see him soon. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Even when we were down 7-0 I still thought we could win even without MVP lmao . We didn't but that is how good we are right now. I have been spoiled with this team since 2015. Reds won't be easy starting tomorrow but we should win. Reds are much better this season than last.

We really missed Bryant in the infield yesterday, as well as his bat. No more breaks for MVP!!!!

And yes, was wondering where Jay is, hope everything’s ok.

• Like 1

Only 1 more week left in May, most people say baseball doesn't truly start until June. April and May is a filling out process. Once June ends we will have an idea who is really a contender and who is a pretender, season will be half over by then.

Kyle as a leadoff hitter looks like the answer, not much speed but he gets on base a lot. A HR already, Cubs up 1-0 early.

• Like 1

MVP just homered, a 2 run blast, then Rizzo just hit one too = back to back. Rizzo's shot hit the e on the Bud sign :funny:. He hit the d yesterday :funny:. 4-0 Cubs in the 3rd over the Reds. The Professor has a 4 run cushion. 

• Like 1

How about the Twins at 33-16 with an 8 game lead in the AL Central over the Indians? The Indians window may be shutting on the core they have to win a WS.

On 5/19/2019 at 7:32 AM, NFLfan said:

Congratulations! Time flies. It seems that you had just told us 2 years ago that you were a senior in high school. I can't believe 4 years have already passed. All the best in your professional (and personal) life.

200.gif

weber state dance GIF

Haha thanks, I actually did undergrad in 3 years now started my Master's program for this next year

So finally back after having layovers and delayed flights to misconnections. Rogers Centre is interesting. When you walk in you end up on the 3rd level and we sat in 130 for one game and 123 for the other game.The stadium did not have a real baseball stadium feeling though. Idk if cuz the roof was closed or what but it did not feel the same as a normal game. I did like the stadium though. It was nice that it was inside as weather was bad all week. I did like the fact the turf was so bouncy that they would just start to bounce the balls between innings. I also like there was no dirt flying to get into my eyes. The best thing was the unlimited souvenir cups for drinks and a bargain type  stand of general baseball food. 

I will rank this one once I reach 20. 

• Like 2

Reds always give us problems lmao . So much for the lead. 4-4 to the bottom of the 7th. I wonder when Strop will be back? He has been out for a while. That has limited our bullpen. 

Epstein really needs to do something about this bullpen, and I don’t think Strop returning is the answer. Unreal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Epstein really needs to do something about this bullpen, and I don’t think Strop returning is the answer. Unreal.

I agree, our bullpen has cost us at least 5 wins so far. Today was eye rolling. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tough loss. Reds have our number lately. We need a closer.

18 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Still lots of baseball left. The Nats are not doing anything this year. They have a good closer that the Cubs can trade for. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Still lots of baseball left. The Nats are not doing anything this year. They have a good closer that the Cubs can trade for. 

Yes a lot of baseball left but this bullpens been a mess since last season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HOZER said:

Yes a lot of baseball left but this bullpens been a mess since last season.

I hear you. Is there any pitcher you want. CBE wants Chapman back. I like Doolittle but he and Maddon had a little back and forth; so, Maddon may not want him here. He is the Nats closer. I like him a lot. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I hear you. Is there any pitcher you want. CBE wants Chapman back. I like Doolittle but he and Maddon had a little back and forth; so, Maddon may not want him here. He is the Nats closer. I like him a lot. 

So far this season Chapman has 13 saves and has only 1 blown save, era of 1.83. We should've never let him walk or let Jake walk. We could've re-signed both but didn't. The Cubs are still a very good team but not great because of the bullpen. We have had chances to build on the NL Central lead and failed to do so, so far. Brewers, Pirates, and Cards all lost yesterday. Instead being up 1.5 over the Brewers we should be up 3.5 or 4.5 by now had it not been for the bullpen.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Although he would be expensive, Kimbrel is still out there. I just don’t see Theo spending that kind of money, and he’ll prob be gone after the draft next month to avoid the qualifying offer penalty. Might need to get crafty with some trades, although our top prospect Nico Hoerner is currently hurt so....:dunno:

I still don’t understand why they let Jesse Chavez walk after one season, he was a great closer, and wanted to remain with the team. 

Yeah definitely don't see Doolittle coming after the comments he made about Madden. Don't really know much about him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Although he would be expensive, Kimbrel is still out there. I just don’t see Theo spending that kind of money, and he’ll prob be gone after the draft next month to avoid the qualifying offer penalty. Might need to get crafty with some trades, although our top prospect Nico Hoerner is currently hurt so....:dunno:

I still don’t understand why they let Jesse Chavez walk after one season, he was a great closer, and wanted to remain with the team. 

Yeah definitely don't see Doolittle coming after the comments he made about Madden. Don't really know much about him.

Thank you, Chavez is who I was thinking of after yesterday's loss. I could not remember his name. Should've never let him go either.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HOZER said:

736aa69e710b353e1d7b41cdf371ec71.jpg

Made up for yesterday and we got through a Yu start and won homer simpson lol GIF. 30-20 through 50 games, I will take it. Can you believe 50 games have been played already?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Brewers lost again too. As of now Cubs hold a 2.5 game lead over them as they fall to 29-24. Cubs are 30-20, Pirates are 25-23, Cards at 25-25 and 5 back. 

Mets won in 13 innings, 5-4 over the Tigers. Losing to the lowly Tigers would have been :facepalm:.

citi field mets GIF by The 7 Line

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

bye bye goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

Goodnight Baseball

Aces season starts tonight

Why can't you watch or follow both? Pretty easy to do with the internet. I follow all sports lol.