Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/7/2019 at 12:35 PM, NFLfan said:

I am sure if there was a Brewers fan here, you would not post anything to hurt his/her feelings. You got along with AMfootball when no one else couldn't. Lol. When she put down your favorite players and team, you did not demean her or the Pats. So, I'm sure you would get along with that Brewers fan. 

I think the more the merrier. I wish more baseball fans would join. I notice that there are Orioles fans and Yankees fans but they don't post in this thread. While it is a baseball thread, it seems that only fans of NL teams are posting. 

Correct , and by the way where's our Yankees fans ?

2 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Correct , and by the way where's our Yankees fans ?

Yeah I was talking with @NFLfan and said to her I am sure if I ever say anything out of line that Jay would let me know. I trash talk a little at times, but it is in good nature. Jay/you created this thread and I would never do anything to make it look it bad. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I was talking with @NFLfan and said to her I am sure if I ever say anything out of line that Jay would let me know. I trash talk a little at times, but it is in good nature. Jay/you created this thread and I would never do anything to make it look it bad. 

No worries Brother . Sometimes people don't understand each other. We have all gotten along just fine in here over the years.

On 4/7/2019 at 4:55 PM, NFLfan said:

Mets lose but I am encouraged by the Mets hitting. Those who know me here know that I have been down on Mets approach to hitting. This team has fight. They are a fun team to watch.

Mets have off tomorrow. Jacob deGrom is pitching on Tuesday.

Yes your Club is heading in the right direction and I believe it will be long term.

5 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

No worries Brother . Sometimes people don't understand each other. We have all gotten along just fine in here over the years.

Yeah, buccolts and I are cool now too. I know sometimes I post about the Cubs history a lot so it can get tiring reading that stuff but I am just proud of what they have accomplished this decade. Yu Darvish on the other hand is a different story :facepalm:

Yeah, buccolts and I are cool now too. I know sometimes I post about the Cubs history a lot so it can get tiring reading that stuff but I am just proud of what they have accomplished this decade. Yu Darvish on the other hand is a different story :facepalm:

Never liked the signing from the get go. I felt he was a head case.

For Love of the Game was really great too with Costner. Have you ever seen Mr 3000? That is a comedy/drama but darn good too. 

Yep like all of them , watched the Lou Gehrig story in Black and White . Good one as well.

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

Cards bullpen has made changes , and looking stout. Some of it people just finding command . Cmart ready to do rehab stint. Question will he start or Bull Pen ?

You guys will win the division, I have to be straight up and can't lie haha . I still think the Brewers and Cubs make the playoffs (if we get our crap together)

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You guys will win the division, I have to be straight up and can't lie haha . I still think the Brewers and Cubs make the playoffs (if we get our crap together)

Lot of baseball to play , anything can happen. I really think its a fair chance though.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it's early but we look bad :funny:. Our pitching just stinks. 

The Cubs may have to make a move or two to shore that up, and they are capable if management makes an honest effort. I hope they do.

Welp, it was a rough few weeks but it looks like the Reds have managed to get some wins finally. Pitching (which was usually our weakness) has now become a strength. All of our starters have done decent jobs. 

Looks like the Cards are going to be a lot to handle this weekend though. They are smokin' hot at the moment. 

Archived