Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

Mets lose but I am encouraged by the Mets hitting. Those who know me here know that I have been down on Mets approach to hitting. This team has fight. They are a fun team to watch.

Mets have off tomorrow. Jacob deGrom is pitching on Tuesday.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Mets lose but I am encouraged by the Mets hitting. Those who know me here know that I have been down on Mets approach to hitting. This team has fight. They are a fun team to watch.

Mets have off tomorrow. Jacob deGrom is pitching on Tuesday.

Your pitching is good so the Mets are fine. 

On 4/6/2019 at 2:52 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ugly game no doubt. Our pitching is simply awful right now. The Brewers look good early. dog show dogs GIF by Westminster Kennel Club

Yes the Brew crew has since come back to earth , with the Cards and Bucks right on their heels , wont get any easier for them either as they will be facing the Cards again next week and then I believe the Dodgers. The Cards are going for a four game sweep against the Dodgers today. Cards still are not firing on all cylinders , but they are getting there. Ozuna starting to hit , and Dejong is probably a budding superstar. Although Goldy has 6 dingers , his average is down. No worries he will be right around 300 before its all said and done. The Cubs will not continue this pace either , they will be around at the end. I also like NFL's Mets . Sorry not been on much , between work and my wife. Could really use everyones prayers for her [Tammy] . Will try to be on more , will be off two weeks starting end of next.

On 4/6/2019 at 11:41 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

One reason why I only went to home games when I went to Colts games was because I felt safe. I went to around 50 games in my time from 1984-2013, last game I went too was the Texans game in 2013 and we stomped them. Anymore I just enjoy watching at home and not messing with crowds of people. I did go to 1 Colts road game, that at Chicago in 2004. I went with 3 other guys and 2 of them played O.Line for Ben Davis when I was in school lmao . Nobody was messing with us :thmup:. Colts won big that day but the Bears fans around us were actually cool.

I really think the Bears and Cubs fans are pretty classy as a whole. Wouldn't worry much about going to a game as long as I stayed out of the wrong turn neighborhoods . 

On 4/6/2019 at 9:17 PM, PrincetonTiger said:

Here is the answer to both questions 

@2006Coltsbestever and I are a lot alike in our fandom for our favorite teams

He was relating the story to me

I am sure that @HOZER, @NFLfan, and @Jay Kirk aknows fans of other teams and had instances like this at work or in public.

I know I have

Well said my friend .

9 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

I really think the Bears and Cubs fans are pretty classy as a whole. Wouldn't worry much about going to a game as long as I stayed out of the wrong turn neighborhoods . 

My Family and our AAU Track team found one of those neighborhoods when We were in the Chicagoland Area for a State Meet

Archived