Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

7 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

You forgot his off the field antics that are rumored 

What tutoring millennials ? Peoples opinions I respect on the matter say there is no problem and things totally blown out of proportion by the press. Unless you have seen or heard different from a legit source.  

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

What tutoring millennials ? Peoples opinions I respect on the matter say there is no problem and things totally blown out of proportion by the press. Unless you have seen or heard from a legit source.  

Still Weong in most worlds and stopped by groups 

Some schools have banned fraternity charters for “schooling” underlinings

this is not the world of your and even my childhood 

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Depends on the definition of schooling . Your right on not being the same and its definitely not for the better . That in itself is a topic for another thread.

23 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

What are you referring to? Any links to articles? 

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

What are you referring to? Any links to articles? 

You will need to google Fraternity suspensions(Hazing) since I can’t attach anything and there are too many to add

To some extent it has affected almost every university/college in the country

the most prominent would be at Penn State 

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

You will need to google Fraternity suspensions(Hazing) since I can’t attach anything and there are too many to add

Im sorry but I really don't see the connection here.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Fraternity hazing can be the same a team “schooling”

Any form of bullying is wrong and needs to be stopped at all levels

Well PT from the sources I rely on there wasn't a case of bullying . As I said before if you do have a credible source by all means feel free to post it. If its innuendos and propaganda then don't .

49 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Okay. Thank you. I found an article about what you are referring to. Hazing has been taking place for as long as I can remember. Folks tend not to take reports of hazing seriously. According to the article, no one sees a problem with what Norris is doing, including the rookie Hicks. So, who knows.  

Link to article: Rift in Cardinals Bullpen???

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

Well PT from the sources I rely on there wasn't a case of bullying . As I said before if you do have a credible source by all means feel free to post it. If its innuendos and propaganda then don't .

It doesn’t matter 

It is out there and he will be burdened with it for life

Just now, NFLfan said:

Okay. Thank you. I found an article about what you are referring to. Hazing has been taking place for as long as I can remember. Folks tend not to take reports of hazing seriously. According to the article, no one sees a problem with what Norris is doing, including the rookie Hicks. So, who knows.  

I was going by what Hicks had to say as well as the ones who are in the Clubhouse on a regular basis . I read this and people were definitely misquoted and of course the press likes to inflame matters . I moved on from this probably over a month ago. If I really felt someone was being mistreated I would not have moved on.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Agreed but just because it is accepted doesn’t make it right and it is even worse since it’s involves role models

Just now, Jay Kirk said:

I was going by what Hicks had to say as well as the ones who are in the Clubhouse on a regular basis . I read this and people were definitely misquoted and of course the press likes to inflame matters . I moved on from this probably over a month ago. If I really felt someone was being mistreated I would not have moved on.

The problem is that we will not how he feels

For example

Many victims of bullying do not like to make waves and therefore change the truth 

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The problem is that we will not how he feels

For example

Many victims of bullying do not like to make waves and therefore change the truth 

Lol I think Hicks is far from fragile and can fully take care of himself.

16 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Agreed but just because it is accepted doesn’t make it right and it is even worse since it’s involves role models

I agree but I hope it is no longer an issue, if it ever was. It is hard to tell. It looks like the GM did the right thing and addressed it with both players. 

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

That statement is true. However, we don't know if that was the case with Hicks.

Just now, Jay Kirk said:

Lol I think Hicks is far from fragile and can fully take care of himself.

Fragility doesn’t matter

The only people who know what truly happens(ed) are the people directly involved and any report out there is given with the bias of the author(s)

Just now, NFLfan said:

I agree but I hope it is no longer an issue, if it ever was. It is hard to tell. It looks like the GM did the right thing and addressed it with both players. 

That statement is true. However, we don't know if that was the case with Hicks.

Never said it was 

When I talk about bullying sadly it is from personal experience 

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Fragility doesn’t matter

The only people who know what truly happens(ed) are the people directly involved and any report out there is given with the bias of the author(s)

It goes both ways. Some reports will be favorable to the team/players and others will be unfavorable. 

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Never said it was 

When I talk about bullying sadly it is from personal experience 

Sorry about that. That's unfortunate. People can be cruel. You seem to have overcome that. Says a lot about your character. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

What did they say?

They said that Norris has been tutoring all the youngsters , and he is straight forward about how to pitch and even criticism , however a teaching manner and they say it was totally blown out of proportion. Both Hicks and Norris addressed this matter publicly after they did privately. 

This Cardinals pitcher making his first start today has a no-hitter going. He has thrown fewer than 80 pitches and has 2 or 3 innings to go. He has a good chance.

The Cards starting pitcher yesterday threw 7 no-hit innings but left after throwing 116 or so pitches. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

This Cardinals pitcher making his first start today has a no-hitter going. He has thrown fewer than 80 pitches and has 2 or 3 innings to go. He has a good chance.

The Cards starting pitcher yesterday threw 7 no-hit innings but left after throwing 116 or so pitches. 

Yes Austin Gomber the lefty

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Bullpen cost Poncedeleon the win yesterday

10 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Lol I try not to talk about them , afraid id Jinx them. Hope he gets it.

It would be a great story. 

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Fire alarm “broke” up the no hitter

What happened?

(Lol. I don't like it when the site automatically merges my posts.)

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

Reason I don't get real excited about no no"s until they enter the ninth. Votto is a pro great hitter. Anytime you have a player of that caliber theres always a very good chance it gets broken.

Did it get broken?

Archived