Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Jay Kirk

All MLB 2019 Red Sox Repeat ?

Recommended Posts

Booo. Wanted the Dodgers. But oh well, it's not over yet. Back to L.A. for do or die.

 

Both great teams worth the time to watch. And I am okay with either team winning it all now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was a hell of a game, one of the best I have ever seen

You ain't lying. Great series. Both teams come to play for sure.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought once the Dodgers came back it was over, man best game I have ever watched

I guess for those who thought the Dodgers would walk thru this series were wrong. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazycolt1 said:

I guess for those who thought the Dodgers would walk thru this series was wrong. :dunno:

I was wrong my friend. Verlander is a go in Game 6 too. :thmup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was wrong my friend. Verlander is a go in Game 6 too. :thmup:

I will be honest, I didn't have a opinion. Other than the Cubs or the Reds I hadn't really watched much of either of these two teams. I know what their records were but didn't realize how good these two team were.

This has been a great series no doubt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I will be honest, I didn't have a opinion. Other than the Cubs or the Reds I hadn't really watched much of either of these two teams. I know what their records were but didn't realize how good these two team were.

This has been a great series no doubt.

I have to go back and look but I think initially I had LA in 6 before the series. After Game 1, I thought they would waltz through. Man was I wrong.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to go back and look but I think initially I had LA in 6 before the series. After Game 1, I thought they would waltz through. Man was I wrong.

Think I went with Astros in 7  . Lol sorry I'm not in here these 12 hour nights are for the birds . Hope to be back on days before next season . If not someone is going to have to take this thread Brother.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Think I went with Astros in 7  . Lol sorry I'm not in here these 12 hour nights are for the birds . Hope to be back on days before next season . If not someone is going to have to take this thread Brother.

 

I am out of LIKES but we will keep it going. We all miss you but I know how work can be. You did have Astros in 7.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Still 1-0 to the Bottom of the 6th.

 

:Cry:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the Astros. They weren't who I wanted but they did deserve it in the end.

 

Tonights game looked kinda bad for the Dodgers early on so I didn't follow it much.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Yu Darvish is garbage.

 

Yep, that’s the biggest thing that hurt the Dodgers, 2 key games that they got behind because of Astros hitters getting on vs Darvish, and this time made sure their pitchers kept on it.

 

Congrats to Astros, they never quit, much like the Cubs last year!!! Game 5 was the best ever, Astros were so resilient.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty shocked the Dodgers lost, congrats to the Astros! Nothing is a given and this is why I was relieved the Cubs won last season. Great to experience as a fan winning the WS.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretenders win again.

 

Inside joke. I'm glad they won.

It was a great series to watch. Especially, game 5, of course.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Pretenders win again.

 

Inside joke. I'm glad they won.

It was a great series to watch. Especially, game 5, of course.

I was wrong and have to tip my cap to Houston.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Told y'all Astros would win (although I said in 6, so we're all wrong I guess haha)

 

Congrats Houston. Great series. Now maybe a certain NL East team can win the thing next year..........(probably not lol).

 

Also, kinda feel bad for Darvish, I always liked him. He's definitely not sleeping easy for a while.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to the Astros! It is great for the people of Houston to celebrate a championship after all they went through during and after Hurricane Harvey. They should enjoy this. 

 

Congrats @Qwiz. You guys deserve it. :applause:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Congratulations to the Astros! It is great for the people of Houston to celebrate a championship after all they went through during and after Hurricane Harvey. They should enjoy this. 

 

Congrats @Qwiz. You guys deserve it. :applause:

They still weren't better than last seasons Cubs, Cubs won the WS at 103-58, Astros were only 101-61 :sarcasm::violin:. I am just messing around, in all seriousness congrats to Houston and their fans. I cant believe how bad Darvish was in both of his starts. Man did that move backfire acquiring him!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Popular Now

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Oh you mean like this one  
    • Last year per the coaches, it was incredibly important to have a quality backup (able to step in and win), not a mentor.   I guess that changed this year... It's now more important to have a mentor... I guess getting mentored for one year by Brady and 2 years by Luck didn't help?   QBs come in all the time and start day one. JB has been in the league 3+ years now having great mentors his first 3 years.
    • Yeah, imagine a young male athlete doing that!!!!
    • Week 10 results:   26-20 Colts over Dolphins on OT   Dolphins almost got their first win against us.    Stats:   Passing: Brissett 35-47 359yds 3tds 74% comp 117.2 rating   Fitzpatrick 25-49 320yds 1td 1int 51% comp 79.1 rating   Rushing: Mack 23-54yds 2.3ypc Brissett 1-6yds   Ballege 24-68yds 2.8ypc 1td Walton Jr 6-12yds   Receiving: Cain 9rec 51yds Ebron 8rec 94yds 1td Campbell 8rec 109yds 1td Hilton 5rec 47yds 1td Mack 3rec 32yds Cox 1rec 11yds Doyle 1rec 15yds   Parker 7rec 83yds Wilson 7rec 102yds Grant 4rec 45yds O'Leary 2rec 17yds 1td   Defense: Okereke 10tkls  Desir 9tkls 1FF Houston 6tkls Sheard 5tkls 1sack Moore ll 6tkls 1int   Nkemdiche 4tkls 1sack Baker 11tkls Howard 9tkls   AV 2-2 on FGA 2-2 on EXP
    • Not all are below average, just not as good as NE.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...