Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

17 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

I hear you right now I refuse to watch Cards they were up 4 to 1 in seventh I'm sure Matheny stuck with Lynn to long or only warms up one reliever . Regardless my BP don't need help going up.

I hear you. Baseball does not seem to get my BP up too mucj. Football does. Lol.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I hear you. Baseball does not seem to get my BP up too mucj. Football does. Lol.

Colts can have same effect :spit: Its not getting beat that bothers me its how they are going about it , in a high percentage of the time it shouldn't ever happen . I'm not used to the shoddy handling of the team and never will be. I have also watched Colts do same thing last year , gave games away that would've landed them in playoffs.

21 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

One of your starters is a former Cub and Indiana Native

18 hours ago, GOZER said:

His dads the former Lafayette D.A.R.E officer and now the Sheriff of Tippecanoe County.

He was also The Back up QB for Chad Henne at Michigan

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me either, I need more facts. He is not allowed at the park!

Same here. Maybe he cheated, No one but him and his wife know that for sure...Did he abuse her? Again, hard to say, but it could also be a scorned lover/friend? Really hard to say at this point.....He seems like such a good dude, guess you just never know. Sucks for their children either way.

20 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Same here. Maybe he cheated, No one but him and his wife no that for sure...Did he abuse her? Again, hard to say, but it could also be a scorned lover/friend? Really hard to say at this point.....He seems like such a good dude, guess you just never know. Sucks for their children either way.

I just read what you posted yesterday. His wife's best friend alleges that he hit his wife. That may explain why he is not at the ball park. I can't see him being punished by the club for an extramarital affair. 

Then again, he may have asked for time off to resolve this personal matter. Who knows.

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yes, I read that earlier. When does Jake pitch? If he pitches on Sat or Sun, the Mets won't have to face him. haha

Jake Pitched Tuesday, so he is on Sunday. Butler goes on Saturday, Montgomery tomorrow. This week has been a blur - been real busy at work, I could've swore Jake Pitched Sunday LOL.

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jake Pitched Tuesday, so he is on Sunday. Butler goes on Saturday, Montgomery tomorrow. This week has been a blur - been real busy at work, I could've swore Jake Pitched Sunday LOL.

So, the Mets will not see Jake or Butler. DeGrom is going on Sunday; so he will not face the Cubs. Our best pitcher lately is Zach Wheeler. He goes on Monday.

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Whos on first ? :lol:

Update on today's games:

Cards lost to the Reds.

Yanks are winning against Boston 7-1 in 8th.

Cubs are trailing the Rockies 4-1 in the 6th.

The White Sox are trailing TB 6-5 in the 8th.

Brewers lost.

The Mets are off.

Enjoy the end of the games. Have a good night all.

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Update on today's games:

Cards lost to the Reds.

Yanks are winning against Boston 7-1 in 8th.

Cubs are trailing the Rockies 4-1 in the 6th.

The White Sox are trailing TB 6-5 in the 8th.

Brewers lost.

The Mets are off.

Enjoy the end of the games. Have a good night all.

Goodnight NFL

Archived