Jay Kirk

All MLB 2019 Red Sox Repeat ?

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:31 AM, HOZER said:

Jay be careful out there brother, the roads have changed quite a bit in 30 years. Driving while distracted(cell phones) has gotten out of control, and unfortunately I have seen the results one too many times due to my line of work. In fact I almost became a victim a few different times when I rode. Check your intersections twice and try to make eye contact with people who are attempting to turn in front of you. A local family is going to bury thier 22 year old son this Christmas week because a driver never saw him coming, died instantly.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to put a damper on your purchase either, I LOVE MOTORCYCLES and would like to buy another one someday.

Lol yes I'm more than aware of that its even more dangerous . I will be doing my riding in areas not much traveled . Got it home fine. Rode a short Ride Christmas day . Its got 47 miles on it. My wife lost the rest of her sight on the 27th so I wont be on much unless something major transpires . Will check in when I can . By spring training may be able to be on more. Yes when riding you must be on your toes watching out for everyone else . Love all of you , keep in touch when you can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Lol yes I'm more than aware of that its even more dangerous . I will be doing my riding in areas not much traveled . Got it home fine. Rode a short Ride Christmas day . Its got 47 miles on it. My wife lost the rest of her sight on the 27th so I wont be on much unless something major transpires . Will check in when I can . By spring training may be able to be on more. Yes when riding you must be on your toes watching out for everyone else . Love all of you , keep in touch when you can.

Sorry to hear about your wife brother, just check in when you can. You have much bigger things to take care of. Be careful on that new toy as well. Go Colts.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Sorry to hear that, Jay. May you be blessed with strength and perseverance. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Let us know if you need anything. :hug:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:50 PM, NFLfan said:

Sorry to hear that, Jay. May you be blessed with strength and perseverance. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Let us know if you need anything. :hug:

Thanks , we are doing ok , lol helps what our Colts are doing . Baseball activity has been slow moving.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Thanks , we are doing ok , lol helps what our Colts are doing . Baseball activity has been slow moving.

Glad to hear that you are doing okay. All the best to the Colts. I'm rooting for all of you Colts fans. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Yeah I haven't Posted much in here because no huge news to report. Cards have had a great off season but we have already covered that, Cubs haven't done much at all. Once March rolls around I will be in here a lot, take care brother.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, landrus13 said:

Any Cardinals fans in here?

Jay and Myles are diehard Cards fans and Post a lot in here. This Thread is very active during the Baseball season. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, landrus13 said:

Welcome! 

• Like 1

Now that football is over for our teams, it is time to focus on the NFL draft, free agency, and baseball. 

Pitchers and catchers report around Feburary 12-13. The Cubs, the Cardinals and the Pirates have yet to announce when they will report. The Mets will be in Port St. Lucie as of Feb. 12th. The Yankees and Nationals report on Feb. 13th.

Until then, we will continue to talk baseball and root against the Pats. 

https://www.springtrainingonline.com/reporting-dates/

• Like 3

I'm very excited for baseball to start back up. Very excited to watch Andrew Miller and Paul Goldschmidt suit up for the Cardinals.

• Like 4

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:22 PM, landrus13 said:

Welcome to the thread !

• Like 3

11 hours ago, landrus13 said:

Thanks! Lets go Cardinals!!

Boooooooo!!!!!!!

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!

JK, lol, you guys are gonna be scary good this season, looking forward to some great baseball!!!!

• Haha 2

I think NL Central is gonna be a dogfight. Should be a 3 team race. Could see the Reds be a contender if they're pitching goes right. That lineup will score some runs. I'm very excited!

• Like 1

I'm ready for the Mets to win the elusive World Series trophy. We bring back all our young pitchers in Cy Young winner Jacob deGrom, Noah Syndergaard, Zach Wheeler and Steven Matz. Lots of new faces too. I don't know what the lineup will look like but hopefully we have some contact hitters and guys with speed. That has been lacking the last several years.

Looking forward to the season!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, landrus13 said:

I think NL Central is gonna be a dogfight. Should be a 3 team race. Could see the Reds be a contender if they're pitching goes right. That lineup will score some runs. I'm very excited!

Yeah the Brewers went from pesky to legit that is for sure. I think the whole Division may be over .500. Pirates are a streaky team as well.