Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have:

Jay - Cards fan

Brent - Reds fan

Radio Girl - Cubs fan

NFLFan - Mets fan

BucColts - Pirates fan

RustonRifle - Yankees fan

M Colts M - Cubs fan

Jared - Braves fan

Princeton - Cubs fan

Now we have - Zalazar - Yankees fan

2006(me) - Cubs fan

-that is a solid mix. I am sure I am leaving others off too.

Don't forget Coltsfansince65 who is a Yankees fan too. Three Yankees fans. 

NorthernBlue is a Nats fan.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have:

Jay - Cards fan

Brent - Reds fan

Radio Girl - Cubs fan

NFLFan - Mets fan

BucColts - Pirates fan

M Colts M - Cubs fan

Jared - Braves fan

Princeton - Cubs fan

2006(me) - Cubs fan

NorthernBlue - Nats fan

Myles - Cards fan

Gramz - Indians fan

Coltsfansince65 - Yankees fan

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have:

Jay - Cards fan

Brent - Reds fan

Radio Girl - Cubs fan

NFLFan - Mets fan

BucColts - Pirates fan

M Colts M - Cubs fan

Jared - Braves fan

Princeton - Cubs fan

2006(me) - Cubs fan

However I'm hoping we can all come together and root for the Colts every year :)

8 minutes ago, Zalazar Elijahh said:

However I'm hoping we can all come together and root for the Colts every year :)

We are all huge Colts fans. I think you will find this thread pretty friendly as well. All of us respect the other posters favorite team, Jay and I get along pretty good and he's a Cards fan for example. A lot of knowledgeable Baseball Posters in here and it's a fun easy going thread. I have been a Cubs fan since their 1984 Season which ended badly but that is when I started following them. I watched them a lot on WGN back in 84. When did you become a Yankees fan?

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cool, I hope so. I wish we had a Whitesox fan in here. Whitesox fans naturally hate the Cubs. That would be fun.

There's another team in Chicago? Oh yeah those Southsiders.......$&%# those bums!!!!!!!

JK I don't hate the White Sox just don't like them either lol!

13 hours ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

There's another team in Chicago? Oh yeah those Southsiders.......$&%# those bums!!!!!!!

JK I don't hate the White Sox just don't like them either lol!

Love the Post, man we finally can talk a little smack after all these damn years. I have been a fan for roughly 33 years and after the Whitesox won the WS in 2005 they really rubbed it in our faces. The tide has turned now baby!

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought so because I know he likes the Sixers and I think he lives in Philly but I wasn't sure.

He has said it in the past. 

We need some more fans of AL teams. There is a fan here called ColtOrioles. The Old Crow is an Orioles fan. Invite them over. 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

He has said it in the past. 

We need some more fans of AL teams. There is a fan here called ColtOrioles. The Old Crow is an Orioles fan. Invite them over. 

Yeah I like OldCrow, he hasn't Posted in a while. Next time I see him on here I will ask him to join. I am not familiar with ColtOrioles.

On 3/14/2017 at 2:01 PM, PrincetonTiger said:

WBC Injury News

NY Mets OF Brandon Nimmo was sent home from the Tourney due to injury

Thanks for the info. I should check what the injury is.

Anyone following Spring Training closely? I have not. I heard on sports radio that the Yankees are looking really good. Mets looked good yesterday, beating Jay's Cards 16-2. 

Can't wait for real baseball to start. 

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Anyone following Spring Training closely? I have not. I heard on sports radio that the Yankees are looking really good. Mets looked good yesterday, beating Jay's Cards 16-2. 

Lol yes a real beat down Wainrights first bad outing , likely working on one pitch inpaticular . Yes I'm ready for regular season to start in about 2 weeks cant wait. Be interesting to say the least. By the way they play again today . Got it set to record. Ive been more than happy with the Cards spring , things indeed look very bright that they will give the Cubs more competition than they want. Should be a blast in the Central. I think your division will be strong as well.

4 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Lol yes a real beat down Wainrights first bad outing , likely working on one pitch inpaticular . Yes I'm ready for regular season to start in about 2 weeks cant wait. Be interesting to say the least. By the way they play again today . Got it set to record. Ive been more than happy with the Cards spring , things indeed look very bright that they will give the Cubs more competition than they want. Should be a blast in the Central. I think your division will be strong as well.

Thanks Jay. Btw, you are an IU fan, no? Who do you want to replace Crean? I am surprised there has not been much discussion here (as of yesterday morning).

I wrote that Alford will be the new coach. Write your reply in the College Basketball thread  (I wanted to get you while you are still here haha. That is if you're still here.).

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

No it is NCAA Tournament time

Go Lady Irish

Go UK

11 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Your Mets did it again lol

Archived