Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

They are also on CSN  but I am just outside the market and they are routinely Blacked out

Yes those areas are kinda messed up , I'm setting where I can watch a lot of teams , I don't think it really fair MLB can do better and if they want more popularity they will do so.

3 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Yes those areas are kinda messed up , I'm setting where I can watch a lot of teams , I don't think it really fair MLB can do better and if they want more popularity they will do so.

The monopoly of the Regional sports network hurts every sport but NFL. Anymore you are made to be a fan of your local team or pay big bucks to watch your team

disclaimer:

I get every regional sports network including Cards and Reds broadcasts and every NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB team radio broadcast via XM-Sirius

The Mets won both games of their double header today, 6-1 and 8-1. Cespedes returned from the DL and hit a grand slam in the 1st game. In the 2nd game, Matz made his season debut, giving up 1 run in 7 innings. I did not get to watch either game.

Tomorrow, Lugo will be activated from the DL and will make his first of the season.

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

Martinez pitched complete game shut out 11 Ks 4 hits . Just finished watching it after work

I saw that. He's now 3-0 with a sub 2.00 ERA against the Phillies in his career. My Sox are up 5-3 in the bottom of the 9th. David Robertson going for the six out save

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I saw that. He's now 3-0 with a sub 2.00 ERA against the Phillies in his career. My Sox are up 5-3 in the bottom of the 9th. David Robertson going for the six out save

This is one of the only 2 or 3 games all year they have got him runs to speak of.

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

The Mets won both games of their double header today, 6-1 and 8-1. Cespedes returned from the DL and hit a grand slam in the 1st game. In the 2nd game, Matz made his season debut, giving up 1 run in 7 innings. I did not get to watch either game.

Tomorrow, Lugo will be activated from the DL and will make his first of the season.

Maybe you're their jinx.    (jk)

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

This is one of the only 2 or 3 games all year they have got him runs to speak of.

They'll get it together. Cardinals just find a way to give themselves a chance most years. Cubs aren't playing all that well again so make up some ground

7 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Yankees are picking up right where they left off last night. 5-0 in the first inning. Sanchez with a 450 foot 3 run shot.

My goodness. The Yankees are an offensive machine. The Astros and the Yankees are the surprise teams. Colorado too.

Have the Yankees played the Astros yet?

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

My goodness. The Yankees are an offensive machine. The Astros and the Yankees are the surprise teams. Have the Yankees played the Astros yet?

Yankees played them earlier & didn't fare well. I don't remember if the Astros swept the Yanks but I'm sure the Stros won the series.

Yanks lost 3 out of 4 to the Astros in early May.

2 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I know nobody is here right now but......Judge just hit one over the bleachers. First one over the bleachers. They say it was at least 500 feet.

btw, Castro hits another 2 run HR & has 4 hits today. It's 10-3 Yanks in the 6th. They have 4 players with at least 40 RBIs.

Wow. You must be enjoying this. And the Yankees are doing it with all young guys. I love it!

Just now, NFLfan said:

Wow. You must be enjoying this. And the Yankees are doing it with all young guys. I love it!

I said before the season started that I was going to enjoy this season because of all the young players & having no expectations for this year. I don't expect this prosperity to continue. They can't possibly keep this pace up for an entire season. I am enjoying it while I can. If we can get Tanaka straightened out we woud have no weakness.

Joe just brought it the rookie Domingo German to make his ML debut. Let's see what this kid brings to the table.

Archived