Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• His great drafting keeps him from being a laughingstock.   I also give him a bit of a pass because of OKC.   Small market where players do not want to sign.     If I was running the Thunder, I would consider just playing out the next few years with the 15 first round picks they have.  Especially in this time of "superteams".  
    • Is using a switch to discipline your child against NFL personal conduct policy? Is snapping a towel on his butt? Is cursing at him.....under the age of say 13, but okay to curse over the age of 13? Is sticking out your tongue at him okay?   As a prospective player, I would have a hard time understanding how far I could go in disciplining my kid before Roger Goodell disapproved.   Where should he draw the line?  As a player, how would I know where to draw the line?    What is legal and what isn't seems to be a a fairly bright line for everyone to see.
    • I REALLY think you missed my point   I was switched growing up, spanked , smacked, etc..........     I was taught manners and respect   I also taught my kids respect ...... we used a wooden spoon for a quick swat   I was making a comparison    AP's kids had some welts (I know them well) Four years old seems a little young for welts   Tyreeks kid had a BROKEN ARM   He didnt deny hitting the kid in the chest with his fist   AP's activity is questionable at worse..........  He was suspended   Tyreek is worse.....    
    • He's listed as "day to day".
    • As a kid in NY, I despised Joe Namath.  But he's the reason I became a Colts fan, so thank you Broadway Joe! All is forgiven. (I do like him now)
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 34,323

Moderators
    • CurBeatElite

CurBeatElite 240

• il vecchio

il vecchio 114

• HOZER

HOZER 3,218

• jal8908

jal8908 0