Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts' Fan base on here is horrible.

tfunky14

The Colts' Fan base on here is horrible. Title says it all.

I do not understand all the negativity on here. All the comments include some way or another to get rid of people.

Firing Pagano or Grisom is not the answer. Last time I checked a coach or GM are not on the filed making plays.

I'm not sure how to explain in words what I'm trying to say but I'm sick of the Colts fan base. The people on here have no football IQ.

How about the Colts players do their job and that includes Andrew Luck. Big time players step up and Luck did not this year.

Do we need to address some areas of this football team, yes of course but firing the coach is not the answer.

Although I wouldn't criticize the fan base, OP makes a point.  What most people fail to realize is the reason that coaches and GMs succeed is because of luck. They get lucky with players who perform better than what they're being compensated in either salary or draft position.

Everybody thought Gus Bradley was a great coach before he showed that he wasn't.  The Seahawks succeed because they get great play from a few mid round defensive players and a QB who was drafted in the third round.  Its not like the GM said "Hey these are great players, but lets just wait until the third fourth and fifth round to draft them because we are so much smarter than the other 31 GMs".  

NE benefits from a great Oline coach who doesn't want to leave Boston and doesn't want to do anything other than coach the oline.  How does a GM find somebody like that?  They don't.  They get lucky.

Pagano and Grigson are above average at what they do.  They haven't gotten lucky yet with finding their Robert Mathis or Bob Sanders.

21 minutes ago, tfunky14 said:

The Colts' Fan base on here is horrible. Title says it all.

I do not understand all the negativity on here. All the comments include some way or another to get rid of people.

Firing Pagano or Grisom is not the answer. Last time I checked a coach or GM are not on the filed making plays.

I'm not sure how to explain in words what I'm trying to say but I'm sick of the Colts fan base. The people on here have no football IQ.

How about the Colts players do their job and that includes Andrew Luck. Big time players step up and Luck did not this year.

Do we need to address some areas of this football team, yes of course but firing the coach is not the answer.

They are the reason this team is this bad open your eyes pal terrible gameplans on pagano and the lack there of from a talent standpoint is grigsons fault they will not ever win a superbowl with these bums in charge.

4 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Pagano and Grigson are above average at what they do. 

Pretty good post, except this. I don't know how the swinging gate guy who get's blown out several times a year and the Bjorn Werner and Trent Richardson guy get that benefit of the doubt. Heck that's not benefit of the doubt, it's an endorsement! 

• Nadine locked this topic