Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts could be forced into HBO's Hard Knocks next season

SilentHill

23 hours ago, Smonroe said:

SW1, we're usually on the same page.  And I'm with you so called reality show, can't stand them.

But I love HK.  They manage to make even boring teams intriguing.  They always concentrate on a couple interesting vets, and on rookies struggling to make the team.  To me, watching what goes on in the film room is fascinating.  

To each his/her own, I hope the Colts are selected.  Either way, I'll watch every minute.  

Like last season, who was that guy on the Rams who said Dinosaurs never existed? lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, ManningGM said:

I would certainly hope that our free agents would be attracted to the thought of playing for the Indianapolis Colts, not getting their share of spotlight on a crappy HBO show.

The show is very good for one, second we don't have an attractive situation to come to. Indiana is not very popular, team has organizational issues, and we've stunk for two years in a row. Id be doing anything it took to bring in some big time free agents.

3 hours ago, SilentHill said:

Like last season, who was that guy on the Rams who said Dinosaurs never existed? lol

Jared Goff didn't know that the sun rises in the east.  And a few years ago Tannehill didn't know the teams in the divisions.  Or how to put together Ikea furniture.

I really hope not. I don’t want Patriots front office seeing this as an opportunity to dress up as the HBO crew so they can find out what is going on in Indy. According to the Deflategate report, Pats workers dressed up as NFL Films crews to steal play sheets and listen to what the other teams had to say at halftime.

#2 Weve had 2 disastrous seasons in a row already. Colts need to focus on their upcoming season. I really don’t want to see any distractions for this team. PERIOD.

21 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

I really hope not. I don’t want Patriots front office seeing this as an opportunity to dress up as the HBO crew so they can find out what is going on in Indy. According to the Deflategate report, Pats workers dressed up as NFL Films crews to steal play sheets and listen to what the other teams had to say at halftime.

#2 Weve had 2 disastrous seasons in a row already. Colts need to focus on their upcoming season. I really don’t want to see any distractions for this team. PERIOD.

Lol!  I seriously doubt the Pats care about our preseason play sheets.  Heck, the way the Colts play preseason games I wonder if they even have play sheets.   

As far as a distraction, prior to last year I think the last six teams improved their records.  A number made the playoffs.  The Cardinals had their entire season filmed a couple years ago when they were 13-3.  

Next argument?

12 hours ago, bap1331 said:

You do realize that Hard Knocks is filmed during training camp, and not during a regular season game against New England, right?

28 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

No thank you. Putting a camera in coaches and players faces changes what the normal reactions would be. IMO this team needs to concentrate with each other and not some camera and mic.

I am a believer in what happens in the locker room needs to stay in the locker room.

Hey,  good to see you posting!       I haven't seen you post in a long time.    Too long!      Glad to see you back here!

This place is a better place with you posting than not!      Don't be a stranger.      Welcome back!

21 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hey,  good to see you posting!       I haven't seen you post in a long time.    Too long!      Glad to see you back here!

This place is a better place with you posting than not!      Don't be a stranger.      Welcome back!

Thanks, had some medical problems and spent some time in the hospital and rehab.

6 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Thanks, had some medical problems and spent some time in the hospital and rehab.

Yikes!        That certainly sounds terrible!

Glad you're back from the Living Dead!      We don't want you to be a Zombie.

Just wanted you to know when you're not around,  some of us notice!     :thmup:

Lots of people complain about how it is a distraction, but I personally would love it. We are a great off season subject being a top shelf team coming off to mid-range seasons and a needing a defensive overhaul. I'm already paying pretty close attention  to the team, it's a rare opportunity to see your team from the perspective hard knocks presents. (Which albeit can be a bit over-dramatic sometimes, but otherwise fascinating)

On 2/15/2017 at 7:45 PM, bap1331 said:

lol wut

On 16/02/2017 at 11:45 AM, bap1331 said:

Do you have a link to this and where it says it?