Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Badly, the O looks completely different than it did against the Minnesota game.  For some reason this game, it's taking Luck WAY too long to get the ball out of his hands.

Idk, he's getting into the hands of the defense pretty quickly....

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

He has time for it...

He's making far quicker reads. Yes, the Raiders O-line is playing well, but Carr is not holding onto the ball. He's mixing short and long throws beautifully.

We can put up points in a hurry so that's not a concern but we are going to give up more points in this second half and will be in a situation where we will obviously have to pass so that's likely going to be our downfall

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

I bet Chuck has a halftime speech prepared for just this occasion, expect a much better second half for the Ponies!:headspin:

Let's chop some iron and sharpen our wood on sticks men!! Rah rah let's do it guys!! Yay!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My bad then, I usually read all the posts. I know you are pretty knowledgeable so that through me off.
    • I noticed that too watching highlights after we drafted him. i’ve heard some say it was primarily one game.  I heard Frank and Ballard, when questioned,  say they had NO concerns.   But yea, i saw a “double clutch” type of thing often i thought.  Almost glaring.  Those get knocked away In the NFL.   We’ll see,  I’m gonna be optimistic and assume He’ll be fine.
    • Hines isn’t going to get huge dollars. His market value will be very reasonable.
    • No worries.   We’ve all done that.  I’ve done it several times.   Sorta comes with the territory.    No biggie.    
    • Talk about misinformation!  Congrats, that’s a heckuva effort!   Nice attempt at damage control.   Too bad none of it is true.    You’re caught with the first sentence in the second paragraph….   Quoting you: “When Hines was strictly being used as a backup to Mack, you know run between the tackles like Mack does.”   Do you know when that was Doug?  Never!   That’s never happened.   Hines is a situational guy.  Always has been.  Yes, he had a game here or there as a guy with the hit hand like the Thursday night game vs. Tennessee, but those have been the exception, not the rule.   So that time frame…. Never happened,    And you’re caught again when you reference Hines first three years here, as if something changed after those first three years.   Doug? Hines was drafted in 2018.  He's only been on the team for three total years.   This year, 2021, is year four.   Three years on his past.  That’s it.  Sorry.    He gets about 10 runs and catches a game.  About 5-6 rushes and about 4 receptions.  That’s his world.    As for being confused, I think I’ve clearly demonstrated that’s your world.  Whether it’s football you’re writing about or the real world, your posts leave me confused.   But I’m not confused about your Hines post.  It’s become the stuff of legends.       
  • Members

• Dunk

Dunk 181

• life long

life long 238

• jskinnz

jskinnz 1,996

• C0LT5

C0LT5 68

• Two_pound

Two_pound 274

• jmac_48