Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans Supporters Want Peyton

bap1331

That's funny. Can't say I blame them, and it HAS occured to me that TEN (and NO) might be places that he might be willing to go to for reasons other than just "who has the best chance to win now". With young kids in hand, just up and moving to Miami or San Francisco is probably less attractive than going "home".

Jake Locker looked pretty good to me, if Peyton is fully healthy would they have just used a top 10 pick on a career backup QB? Lol, and Tennessee isn't really his home, he just went to college there for 4 years, right?

PG, I'm going to ask a question that may rub you the wrong way. I'm not trying to stir the pot. I am just curious. I know you live in Tennessee. I'm going to guess that you are a Colts fan because of Manning's days as a Volunteer (maybe that is a bad assumption). If Manning were to end up with another team at the end of this fiasco, would you jump ship or stick with the Colts? I'm not asking to be judgmental in any way. I am just curious because you are a moderator here on the Colts forum, and I know that you fought particularly hard to get this forum back for us when it was taken away. I was just wondering where you sit on the fence.

I live in TN and I sure wouldn't. I became fan of Colts during the Bert Jones era. I don't think it would be a good match. The Titans only have one good WR (Britt) and he can't stay healthy. Have a decent TE and I don't think CJ is a team player.