Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zero Sacks Today By The 35th Offensive Line

King Colt

In Luck's five years today was the 35 offensive line change. I believe he was only hit once today and no sacks and three rookies in the OL. The Colts had two drives of 90+ yards. Luck going in to today's game was sacked 152 times. Today was almost unbelievable when you look at how well they played. I don't think anyone can say exactly why but if they show this against the Raiders then they can beat them. What a shame the Texans and Titans pulled their games out of their hats.

59 minutes ago, King Colt said:

In Luck's five years today was the 35 offensive line change. I believe he was only hit once today and no sacks and three rookies in the OL. The Colts had two drives of 90+ yards. Luck going in to today's game was sacked 152 times. Today was almost unbelievable when you look at how well they played. I don't think anyone can say exactly why but if they show this against the Raiders then they can beat them. What a shame the Texans and Titans pulled their games out of their hats.

What a shame we lost to Texans twice and the Jags :angry:

17 hours ago, will426 said:

Just makes me mad that it takes them till we're basically out the playoffs to incorporate these..

Just please remember it for next season. Luck didn't put up astronomical numbers.  The offense was so incredibly well balanced and efficient just like it needs to be.