Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:
6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

they said 7 on the radio. and I know for a fact he had 2 last week alone.

they said 7 on the radio. and I know for a fact he had 2 last week alone.

Some people count tough balls that probably should have been caught that weren't. When it comes to those it really is in the eye of the beholder. I'd talking about legit open drops well within a receivers catching radius where he doesn't have to contort his body and twist his arms back.

I'm talking a receiver runs a route finds himself open the ball hits him in the hands in his catch radius because everyone has a different catch radius and he drops it before he gets hit

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We aren't trading Wentz, like at all. The 49ers definitely aren't trading the 3rd overall pick for Wentz after trading three 1sts and a 3rd to move up from 12 to 3 to get that pick. They want a QB there. Whether it be Fields, Lance, or Mac Jones, and they will get him.   BTW, I love your Meta Knight picture. Used to be a big Kirby fan.
    • I mean I wish they trade us for Wentz if they want a Lance type of QB.  And give us the #3 so we can get Fields 
    • But I don’t think they’ll take Lance either at #3.  I know Niners love to scheme on offense.  They move players all over the field to get the mismatch and like the OP said get a QB that can run and throw and ran this type of offense in college then it’s like pasta and spaghetti sauce right?  Then why didn’t they take the sure fire QB if that’s the case instead of a rookie?  They could’ve went hard at Wentz.  He is Lance except with a ton of experience and was an MVP QB.  Damn I wish they would get Lance and somehow we trade Wentz and we get Justin Fields that would make my day 
    • If the Niners take Mac Donald Jones then I guess John Lynch I believe is there GM?  Well he is getting fired instantly I mean like on the spot.  I think the Niners owners will like call into the Draft stop the live broadcast just to get into the show and say John Lynch gtho Dodge bro.  
    • I watched both episodes so far. The first one was more in line with the normalcies on "with the next pick". The scouts showing their experiences of traveling in the covid conditions and how it affects them this year. Really had no issue with it. A bit boring and corny, but informative.   The 2nd episode grinds my gears a bit. It makes me warm up to Wentz and the type of person he is, but it makes me very nervous that most of the episode was about Reich and Wentz bonding over their faith. Obviously we can point to 2016 and 2017 and say they work well together, but I would of liked to see more about why Ballard and Reich thought Wentz was a great football player. He was the best option available no doubt, but I think this episode did a poor job of showcasing why he could be our franchise QB. He could be the nicest and most religious guy in the world, but that doesn't win football games. Show me something more on a show like this.
  • Members