Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Vikings Game Day Thread

Wow I didn't see that FG happening against KC. Honestly I was hoping for KC to win out and NE to lose a game...maybe get KC home field. I think KC could beat NE at home....now its NE likely to SB.

Not winning divisional games we don't deserve to go to the playoffs. Houston has taken care of business inside the division...and its why they deserve to move on. Losing to Jax in England was unforgivable....and to Houston twice....we have no room to be upset...we got what we deserve.

Yeah, we had our shot twice against Houston...no one to blame but ourselves. 

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Just watching how bad the Texans suck makes me more infuriated by the Colts losing to them TWICE!!!

well maybe irsay will fire them....

And that's the division folks...Houston has to lose twice. And Tennessee isn't losing to Jax, and if they beat Houston they win the division

Titans are setting themselves up to be a good team the next few years. They have built a very very nice OL and have a nice running game going. QB is pretty stable with Marcus (not great but not too bad). The defense is taking steps to being decent. They are just a hardnosed team...I like that.....then add all the draft picks they have stacked up....if they draft well.....dang I think they could leap frog both us and Houston in a couple years. They won't go away anytime soon.

Hey guys,

we lost playoff hopes earlier this season. Loosing to our division opponents is never a good sign...especially loosing twice to Jags. After loosing to Texans last week, our chances were really thin. 

I'm as disappointed as everyone here, but I won't cry over Texans and Tennesse not loosing today. As I said PO passed away earlier...

6 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

If the Colts made the right coaching change I believe they could get back on track! But, I do see the Titans as a better team than Houston right now!

Yep. Funny thing is that you have a team that has been drafting top 10 picks forever in Jax and they never get any better....but Tennessee is showing the right way to turn things around and making the most of their players. With the haul of picks they got for trading back last year I think they will be ready to turn the corner.

6 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Hey guys,

we lost playoff hopes earlier this season. Loosing to our division opponents is never a good sign...especially loosing twice to Jags. After loosing to Texans last week, our chances were really thin. 

I'm as disappointed as everyone here, but I won't cry over Texans and Tennesse not loosing today. As I said PO passed away earlier...

We've not lost to the Jags twice.....

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yep. Funny thing is that you have a team that has been drafting top 10 picks forever in Jax and they never get any better....but Tennessee is showing the right way to turn things around and making the most of their players. With the haul of picks they got for trading back last year I think they will be ready to turn the corner.

honestly, i hope they do. That's a good thing for us really.

7 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

when I see Adrian Peterson coming out of the tunnel by himself to a standing ovation..I[m getting a little worried..

I'm guessing you got over that...?   :)