LucasOilStadium

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

There's the game.  Hopefully this is the first of four straight losses that result in Pagano and Grigson being fired and an actual competent group of people brought in

Yeah it needs to happen.  They're going to get rocked against Minnesota and Oakland most likely also.

Why in the hell do we constantly want to throw the stupid ball on 3rd/4th and one.  Run the ****** ball you stupid coaches.  That's it.  I'm done with Pagano. The guy is a damn ******. 

And to turbin for that matter,  the guy that can't catch %. 

Where the hell was gore?

So done with this season and this team. 

Maybe I'll watch next season if we get a team that knows how to play and a coach that knows how to coach. Failure at every position. 

Well now we can focus on the off season, since playoff hopes are done. Serious work needs to be done on this team this offseason season. And one has to wonder how much longer can it be acceptable for us to be a team that is really only good at being consistently inconsistent. It's the trends repeating themsleves over and over and over and over again.

This era needs to end, period.  How anyone continues to defend Grigson, I have no idea.  Does anyone really believe there is no other management  type out there who could do better than the 30th ranked D and one of the worst O-lines in the game?  End the insanity.

1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

If this isnt the nail in the coffin for this regime I dont know what it will take. Pathetic and embarassing. 

Beginning to think Irsay needs to get BACK on the pain killers ..... kind of like a Dr. House situation, maybe he thinks better on drugs.....

Just now, #12. said:

This era needs to end, period.  How anyone continues to defend Grigson, I have no idea.  Does anyone really believe there is no other management  type out there who could do better than the 30th ranked D and one of the worst O-lines in the game?  End the insanity.

They'll be back next year..might as well get used to it