Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I just don’t think QB is the position that you gamble on trading back to get your “guy”. I don’t think GMs settle for 2nd or 3rd choice if they don’t have to and are more prone to reach to secure a QB they want. Especially, when a lot of teams need a QB.
    • I think TE is more important for us than WR. Doyle is signed, but he does get nicked up.   Sometimes its a matter of supply and demand.  If the WR position is deep, maybe we can get what we need at with our mid second or mid third.  But to get a TE that is truly multi skilled, I think our high second or mid second is the floor.   And then there's DT.   If we draft a QB, GMs usually like to give them help by also drafting receivers fairly high, so I don't see where drafting a QB in the first really changes our receiver draft strategy.    If that's the case, DT is going to languish yet another year.
    • fans would probably struggle to coach a game, but personnel stuff is different.  you could have thrown darts at a draft board and done better than some teams  
    • I personally don't want a receiver in round 1 this year, but if Luck were still QB it would be intriguing. They are top-20 NFL talent for a reason, opinions aside.. 
    • Assuming we do draft a QB, It's really going to be interesting to see 1) who they like more between Love/Herbert/Eason, 2) where Love ends up in the Mocks as time goes on and thru the combine, and 3) if Love or whomever they like is projected to go late 1st round or early second, will the Colts gamble a little, take a DL with the first, and trade up to take a QB (or vise versa).
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 2,916

• Flash7

Flash7 2,487

• CR91

CR91 9,132

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 515

• aaron11

aaron11 2,353

• HoosierHero