Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore Over the Pats

King Colt

Just now, buffalo34 said:

It feels like even when the Ravens are beat up and have half of their team injured they aren't an easy out. One of the teams I've gained respect for this past decade. A couple more tweaks to the team and you can rise to the top again.

My Bills on the other hand are headed to another house cleaning this January.

You guys have some good young players. How about Frank Reich for HC ?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

You guys have some good young players. How about Frank Reich for HC ?

Not sure  if he's experienced enough for the role. I thought Rex was a great fit for the team a few years ago. A defensive minded guy taking over a team with a top defense. Made too much sense right? Now the bottom has dropped out and we're back at square one once again.

54 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

How the heck are we in this game ???

Two words.. CYRUS JONES.. god that kid sucks as a punt returner.. guy fumbled 8 of the 17 Punt returns.. 

I thought the Pats dominated the Ravens on both sides of the ball, except the damn special teams had back to back brain cramps.. (Slater I can forgive but WTH was JONES thinking!)

NE proves once again they are the best team in the history of the NFL and Brady will end up as the greatest that ever played. Brady is now 22 TDs  and 2 INTs for 2106. The Pats vs. AFC East at home are 51 wins nd one loss and Brady did not play the second half of that loss as they and already clinched their position. Passing yards per game Brady is one yard behind Drew Breese to lead the league. The Pats are the "no name" team as opposed to the famous no name defense because it does not matter who is playing they just win.

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

NE proves once again they are the best team in the history of the NFL and Brady will end up as the greatest that ever played. Brady is now 22 TDs  and 2 INTs for 2106. The Pats vs. AFC East at home are 51 wins nd one loss and Brady did not play the second half of that loss as they and already clinched their position. Passing yards per game Brady is one yard behind Drew Breese to lead the league. The Pats are the "no name" team as opposed to the famous no name defense because it does not matter who is playing they just win.

:yuk:

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

A matter of Opinion.

18 minutes ago, Gramz said:

^^^

What I meant to say is.... That's your opinion.    

Mine is different.

Gramz, I hear ya, I as a Pats fan obviously believe what he said.. BUT I can see others thinking different teams/players were better. I would say that Brady is def in the conversation for GOAT. (Greatest team is so hard since football today is not football in the 70's etc)

5 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Gramz, I hear ya, I as a Pats fan obviously believe what he said.. BUT I can see others thinking different teams/players were better. I would say that Brady is def in the conversation for GOAT. (Greatest team is so hard since football today is not football in the 70's etc)

He's always in the conversation.    There are always differences of opinion.    It's all good.   

No-one will ever top Peyton in my eyes,  But once again,  that is my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

36 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

29 minutes ago, Gramz said:

He's always in the conversation.    There are always differences of opinion.    It's all good.   

No-one will ever top Peyton in my eyes,  But once again,  that is my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

Brady is n o doubt one of the best, Manning is no doubt 1 of the best, Montana is no doubt 1 of the best, Unitas is no doubt 1 of the best  if not the Best considering what he did and when

I'd love to see what would happen if Peyton & Tom had the reverse in Coaching, 

BB , . lombardi , few others are the best coaches ever 

bb Easily in modern times, the way he can see what players on other teams will work in his system for situational football  & then signs them & the way he trades a draft board is remarkable, & that Brady has been in that one system forever, Peyton 5 coaches  including conservative fox, Bend dont break Dungy that let teams run at will, emotionless & clueless at least back then Caldwell  , Kubiack whose system  currently still doesnt work when  u fail to give an O line & run game & ineffective TEs , Manning adjustments overcame that to at least extend drives and use up time when needed though hurt

That 4 & 2 famous play showed BB's respect for Peytons abilities as u know all other coaches would of punted and let the D protect the win , BB was just scared Peyton would just march down field time left be damned

The biggest reason I say they will be the greatest ever is they win consistently with unknown players year after year after year. Right now I can't name who those guys are. NE has long had the reputation of playing an winning regardless of what or how many key players sat out games including this year with Brady out four games they won three of four. Typically, when a team like Baltimore has an obvious edge over the Pats in some aspect, defense in this case, NE seems to excel and blow that issue out the window. This happens every year. Recall Manning saying he was praying on the bench when they beat NE years back to go to the SB. He was not joking. Luck has a monster contract that Grigson says hurt their ability to pay for top players, has that ever happened in NE? Washington will face this issue with Cousins now as he will ask for a bucket of money soon. Now, on Brady, he is 39 and wants to play up to the age of 45, does anyone here believe his numbers won't be astronomical when he retires? I can't imagine what it is like to be a Pats fan, maybe being a New York Yankees fan back in the 50s, 60s, 70s compares but that is the only team I can compare them to in terms of pure success but then the Yankees were loaded with super stars and NE is not. I wish I was talking about Indy who used to be a great rival but those days are long gone and who is still sitting on top of the football world?

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

The biggest reason I say they will be the greatest ever is they win consistently with unknown players year after year after year. Right now I can't name who those guys are. NE has long had the reputation of playing an winning regardless of what or how many key players sat out games including this year with Brady out four games they won three of four. Typically, when a team like Baltimore has an obvious edge over the Pats in some aspect, defense in this case, NE seems to excel and blow that issue out the window. This happens every year. Recall Manning saying he was praying on the bench when they beat NE years back to go to the SB. He was not joking. Luck has a monster contract that Grigson says hurt their ability to pay for top players, has that ever happened in NE? Washington will face this issue with Cousins now as he will ask for a bucket of money soon. Now, on Brady, he is 39 and wants to play up to the age of 45, does anyone here believe his numbers won't be astronomical when he retires? I can't imagine what it is like to be a Pats fan, maybe being a New York Yankees fan back in the 50s, 60s, 70s compares but that is the only team I can compare them to in terms of pure success but then the Yankees were loaded with super stars and NE is not. I wish I was talking about Indy who used to be a great rival but those days are long gone and who is still sitting on top of the football world?

Yeah the Yanks had the stars because no salary cap which baseball still doesn't have which is why I lost interest years ago. Steinbrenner basically bought those teams. Still the dominance was fun to watch. Red Sox had money but spent it on hitting due to Fenway and choked on the road. Steinbrenner went pitching and defense and we all know defense wins championships:) Plus they had that big park.

NE as you know has dominated under a salary cap which is not supposed to happen. BB is the main reason, in fact the only reason plus Brady's success as a 198th pick.

On 12/13/2016 at 6:12 AM, King Colt said:

Man, Brady must be Moses or something, playing QB at the age of 120 plus??? :)

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

IMO King that all goes to BB and the coaching staff. McDaniels is an amazing OC and now with Scar back our O line is t God awful but actually pretty dang good! Patricia is the one I have a hard time giving credit to just because is he doing it or is BB pulling the strings.

as for Brady, he is a unique case, I don't see to many star QBs who can play just for the fun of the game like he does. (Combined he and his wife are Billionaires and it's mostly hers lol)