Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I been quiet tonight just sitting back in a chair and reclining while watching this. This is AWESOME. lmao :rock:

And I took a peak at the Jets forums and they are going ballistic. lmao Jets fans have foul mouths so it's not family friendly recommended to visit their forums btw. ;) 

SO glad we finally had a major beat down on a team at night for crying out loud. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Doyle wouldn't of fumbled it would've been 31-3 at Half.

Yeah I know which sucks. But, it is what it is. 

Next week I feel sorry for Brock since I feel no way this team forgets what happened in Houston earlier in the year.  

Might have to check out the NY post and Daily News tomorrow online to see if they have any funny headlines over this game since they often do.

Just now, Jules said:

Yeah I know which sucks. But, it is what it is. 

Next week I feel sorry for Brock since I feel no way this team forgets what happened in Houston earlier in the year.  

Might have to check out the NY post and Daily News tomorrow online to see if they have any funny headlines over this game since they often do.

Jets fans can be ruthless no doubt.

How many times is Anderson going to beat his man down the field on a straight go route?  If Petty wasn't overthrowing him almost every time, they'd have about 3 TDs off of that route by now.  Note to defense, just because the opposing QB can't make the throws to open receivers doesn't mean that you're playing well.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jets fans can be ruthless no doubt.

They are happy on the forums now for getting that TD before. It gave the people still watching in Jets land something to go "ahhh" over finally at least.

We know how it feels too, if you are getting beat down hard sometimes getting that sorry garbage point thing going on can be a mini high. It's sad but true.