Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Bad analogy.  These rankings come out and can change week to week.  That’s why they do it.  No one scores elite grades every week.  They are number one right now.  The season just started.  Why is that so hard to understand?  I swear.
    • Yes, but the element of Richardson running more in the latter quarter also contributed to the Colts ability to run it with success
    • Totally agree. Now if Richardson is like throwing below 50% by the end of the season. Then maybe we have a case to worry. I really compare his career to Allen and I think of Richardson as an  Allen on steroids lol. They have very similar physical makeups but Richardson may have a stronger arm and is much faster. Allan has him in the build department.  Allan's rookie season was really rocky and if you look back. It really almost took 2 years till you started to see it. I just think fans need to be very patient as I think Richardson was even more raw than Allen coming out. You see the rawness but I also see the composure and making some good reasons. Yes, he throws picks but all rookie qbs do. Hell, I remember even Luck making the most ridiculous throws that resulted in interceptions. Just sit back and get your popcorn as this is going to be like a roller coaster. I really thought when people said playoffs. I was like.................really??
    • The Bears knew exactly what the Colts were going to do on their last drive.   That's what my post was was about.   Maybe you quoted the wrong post?
    • They are playing a sub par qb, Oline and a running game that averages like 4 yards.  The Bears actually scared me more on offense because at least they have the potential to break it open. Fields is a bad qb (passer) and just keep him in the pocket and make him play qb. Keep everything inside and the defense should be successful. Turnovers and field position is going to be huge in this game. No going for it on 4th down and punt the ball. I think this is going to be an ugly game lol.
  • Members