Pagano deserves respect (Merge)

Imrryr

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/24/2016 at 11:23 PM, MTC said:

You're happy that we're down 21 points? Poor defense and slow start. Pagano has to go.

Yeah, they got to go stupid coaching decisions to the fullest extent. My case in point they calling the fake punt play against the pats one of the stupid laughing stock plays in recent memory. It's right there with the butt fumble. You people who are married to Pagano will say it wasn't Pagano's fault he shouldn't have hiked the ball. It's on Pagano because he shouldn't have had a player run the play who didn't practice it. The player who did practice it was injured, So the intelligent thing to do is not run the play. But that's just one example of bad decisions that cost this team at least a chance to win many games. I don't understand at all why any fan at all would want to keep these guys around. I know he's a nice guy but come on. You guys must be married to him well he hasn't got the ring and never will. 

On 11/25/2016 at 0:12 AM, JMichael557 said:

Pagans has to go.  Sit on 2nd row behind team.  It is clear that they do not respect the coaches.  Their was zero concern or sense of commitment.  The decision to single cover Brown was terrible coaching. The o-line is a mess. They Wiff on blocks on a regular basis. The coordination of defense is bad. We are going nowhere with this staff. 

Exactly. This coaching staff is a joke, 

On 11/24/2016 at 11:21 PM, KB said:

He has made some dumb coaching mistakes but he is becoming a better head coach. Honestly I think the same about grigson. he has gotten better each year. They won't be cut after this season no matter what, nor do I think they should be. If Gregson dosnt do well this offseason then we will be in a world of hurt and he should be let go, but I honestly think this will be a third good draft in a row and the defense will look alot better by mid next season (gotta give the rookies time to acclimate). Pagano will continue to fit better as well. Tonight's game had its flaws like not doubling brown with Davis and butler or not scoring on the one yard line twice, but he will get better.

What do you mean how many years do we give these guys? We say this every year if they don't do it this year. Then the next year we say the same then again. 

On 11/24/2016 at 11:13 PM, Imrryr said:

This game has given me a respect for paganos coaching. The fact that with the tables tilted so far against us we still did compete and moderately well shows that if we had just a tidbit more talent wed be golden. Im still for firing grigson but i definetly do not think we could do much better than pags...now let me be crucified

Dude we lost 28-7

If the Chuck lead Colts were in any other division I think he and Grigson would be gone by now because it's a whole slew of teams I can't see them playing twice a year with ANY kind of success!! When you give first timers a shot I understand you have to be patient but how long do you wait? The win total in the first few years were not expected (Bruce A did add 9) but as expectations has risen the team has been on a steady DECLINE instead of getting better. I don't see the growth in Chuck as a hc or Grigson as gm and BOTH have led to the downward spiral of the Colts but since this topic is about Chuck... Let's look at his X's and O's this season so far in year 5.

Why do you play 3 down lineman with NO pressure and have your corners 10 yds off the Lion receivers resulting in them marching nearly 50yds in 29 seconds for the gw fg?  Don't forget about that late timeout he called.

Luck had a chance late in the Bronco game down 6 and the ONE man you have to account for is V Miller (Ware had gotten hurt earlier in the game and was out) yet you leave Joe Reitz (who was getting abused) one on one with no te help. Joe was beaten badly on the first play resulting in a strip sack fumble for a td.

Colts up 14 with less than 3 mins on the road only to allow an offensive explosion from a putrid Texan offense that was ranked near the bottom of the league at the time and lose by 3 in ot.

Let's not forget the wins against the Bears, Chargers, Packers and Titans (all teams with LOSING records coming into today) in which big leads were built only for the Colts to hold on for dear life!

Which brings me to the Steeler game in which Chuck deserves some respect because the Colts only lost 28-7 huh? I say his choice to single cover one of the best receivers in the nfl resulting in 21 pts ADDED to the loss and I think the score was more result of an ok Steeler team that had just beaten the WINLESS Browns last Sunday 24-9 to even its record to 5-5.