Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree he had to learn, but IMO he was better year one (had more patience) than Taylor. Taylor had a better OL in year one, so I think overall, it was easier for him to look good.
    • I doubt the FO would pull the plug on Wentz, if the Colts aren’t playing well. And I do think, it’s a real possibility the Colts play worse in 2021. However, they won’t give up on Wentz after just one season. How well the Colts play in 2021, will heavily depend-on Wentz. Are the Colts getting the 2017 version of Wentz is the question.  That was four years ago.     
    • End of day, Paye was the best option at 21 IMO. I'm optimistic it's a good and well rounded move. Only time will tell.  Every year is a moving target. Last year, we had the same concerns about DBs as the DL this year.  I'd like to see Campbell move outside if he can stay healthy, and TY move inside. I think it help both.  Mack has never really done much in the passing game. Just not sure they'll change that much given Taylor and Hines are proven in that area. Personally, I'd love to see Mack focus just on 10ish runs on 1st and 2nd downs per game. Give me Taylor about 15 carries, and Hines no more than 5.    Yup, QB play is the ultimate wildcard for us. I think he'll easily be top half given what I assume will be a conservative approach the first half of the season. Pitman and MAC will be fine on 50/50 types. Reich just never wanted to throw many 50/50s last year. Just not sure it's his style. 
    • Agree. Tevi was signed as a potential upgrade at backup tackle. He’s a significant drop off from Costanzo and it’s a terrible idea to suggest Tevi, with his abysmal record of pressures allowed, would be the protector in chief for your new QB. The Colts HAVE to find someone better than Tevi. And I fully believe they will, hopefully by grabbing Leno, who is a gift from heaven if he drops into their laps. 
    • Ok I gotcha. I mean to each their own. I think Lewis will have a good year. I am pulling for Turay as well but I think Ballard is looking at a solid rotation more than one specific body. For this year anyways.  That is a good point. Kick the tires for a future possibility. I still doubt he signs him now. Maybe after cuts or during the season if need be. 
  • Members

• FanFromtheWasteland

FanFromtheWasteland 21

• TomDiggs

TomDiggs 534

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • JediXMan

JediXMan 621

• Kyle

Kyle 146