Colts Vs. Steelers Thanksgiving Night Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tfunky14 said:

I disagree, it's been a good game plan to go deep. 

I didn't say I had an issues with throwing deep I took issue with coming out throwing on the first drive. I think they should have at least tried to see what was there for Gore especially given how many butterflies had to be there for Tolzien.  From there the Colts defensive game plan was bad. At some point you have to decide that guy isn't going to beat us anymore and take Brown away by doubling and if needed triple covering him.  After two games of him torching the defense the Colts were still trying to get away with single coverage on him.  That's called not adjusting to what the other team is doing.  Also throwing deep is fine, calling two pass plays inside the one yard line out of the gun including once out of an empty set is not.  

1 minute ago, snkdy said:

The Steelers haven't been that impressive offensively as of late. Even the Browns kept within one score until late in the fourth quarter. But it looks like playing our defense has cured them of their issues. 

Yeah no kidding calling our defense a speed bump would be an insult to speed bumps at this point.