Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl Village And The Nfl Experience

IndyFan

i wasn't going to wait in line. but watching them fly overhead from capitol ave is pretty amazing

I was amazing to watch the people flying over your head. I didn't realize that they went that fast. I suppose that would be a good thing if your afraid. haha

There was just a report on the news about all the police they have there. They also have some sort of high tech camera monitoring going on and I'm guessing a lot of undercover officers homeland security is there as well as NFL security

They must be all undercover because we spent a good portion of the night walking around and I saw maybe three or four. I did hear that report about all of the high tech camera monitoring the area.

I was amazing to watch the people flying over your head. I didn't realize that they went that fast. I suppose that would be a good thing if your afraid. haha

I wanted to take some pinwheels and while flying over go weeeeeeeee! weee weee! weeeeeee! all the way down. I want to do it so bad, but when people arecamped outside there at almost 2:30 in the morning then I know the lines are just to insane.

I know the high majority of Colts fans on this forum are from out of town. I was down at the Village and NFL Experience yesterday and thought it might be nice to share my pics here on the forum. Hopefully it will help give a lot of you out-of-towners a bit of a feel for what downtown is like. I hope you enjoy!!

http://www.facebook....39331377&type=1

So jealous but thanks for posting

So my brother calls me just now to tell me about his night last night. He and his group of friends met Dhani Jones and Jason Garret; not to mention the owner of Papa Johns. My bro said Dhani was the coolest. He bought a round of drinks for my brother and his friends and sat down and talked with them for about 15minutes. I am so jealous