Andrew Luck Concussion (Merge)

TKnight24

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

If he didn't tell anyone,   He didn't show signs of one,  How would anyone know?

There was a night and day difference between his play in 1st and 2nd half. He hit pretty hard and banged his head on the turf. He probably felt it but didn't tell anyone because he didn't want to come out of the game.  

1 minute ago, GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE said:

It's not like he's going to ca------..  nevermind

Lol.

Roethlisberger said something too today about him expecting Andrew to play because he's tough. But toughness really has nothing to do with passing a concussion protocol. 

5 hours ago, Gramz said:

Hoping Andrew can play, but his health is first and foremost of importance here.

If he does have to sit out,  I'm thinking the Steelers don't have much, if any, film on Tolzien.  Hopefully our Defense will continue to step up, and the Steelers will lay an egg, which they've been known to do at times.

Not giving up on our team.  

You just need to pony up and purchase the ticket, Gramz, given your luck with Colts games, let us see if that can make up for Luck not playing. :) :thmup:

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

You just need to pony up and purchase the ticket, Gramz, given your luck with Colts games, let us see if that can make up for Luck not playing. :) :thmup:

I think given my luck, Mr. Irsay should just give me season tickets, don't you agree? haha 

Just now, Gramz said:

I think given my luck, Mr. Irsay should just give me season tickets, don't you agree? haha 

I agree, your luck just needs more publicity. Add me to the list of your references if you do put your lucky resume in for season tickets. :)

16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I agree, your luck just needs more publicity. Add me to the list of your references if you do put your lucky resume in for season tickets. :)

haha. I'll keep that in mind.  Some have suggested that maybe I pick easy games.....not the case.  A few years back when we beat BOTH of the eventual Super Bowl teams, I was at both games.  I had purchased the Broncos tickets, and @Andy From Forum gave me tickets to the Seahawks game. Both incredible games to see.

Btw..whatever happened to @Andy..?

I don't think we have much chance to win, but the spirit I pick up from the team is they want it bad, so you just never know.  When a collective of guys want something really deep down sometimes the impossible can be pulled off.   No way I miss this game.  I'm cheering for my team damn it!

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

They are doing the right thing by not playing him, but a guy can dream right?

I'd think if it was official it'd be on ESPN and Morris would be elevated to the roster but I thought the same thing when the whole concussion injury came out and it happened to be true.   So it's not looking good. 

19 minutes ago, 19colt said:

Hopefully they are playing Patriot mind games with the Steelers on the short week. Imagine Luck plays and the Colts win with a strategical advantage...3 wins in a row....momentum the rest of the year...

Good thinking :thmup:.  I hope your theory is correct but the Steelers already said they are preparing for Luck not Tolzein. 

19 minutes ago, 19colt said:

Hopefully they are playing Patriot mind games with the Steelers on the short week. Imagine Luck plays and the Colts win with a strategical advantage...3 wins in a row....momentum the rest of the year...

I better know before game before my pickem and fantasy!

the Colts can still win division at 8-8 losing to Raiders,Steelers,Vikings as long as Texans lose to Packers.

either that or a Raiders exchange between teams

12 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Good thinking :thmup:.  I hope your theory is correct but the Steelers already said they are preparing for Luck not Tolzein. 

They will play Tolzien like they played Hasselback, pressure him, and force him to throw underneath and tackle. 2nd string QBs rarely stretch the field like 1st string QBs because such throws, being low percentage throws are even harder to execute without the 1st string QB timing with his pass catchers.

T.Y.Hilton is going to take a step backwards in FF this week, Moncrief is better underneath, so he will still be fine.

37 minutes ago, 19colt said:

You know how secretive the Colts are though.