Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will You Watch The Pro Bowl?

Blue Horseshoe

I'm a little undecided although I probably will if because there are only two games remaining and because it will get me out of remodeling my office for a day (I have enough splinters, soldering iron burns, smashed thumbs, and rubber cement killed brain cells for now).

The Colts aren't sending many players and those who are going are mostly there based on reputation rather than what they did this year. This takes a lot of the interest out of the game for me.

I also don't like the way the Pro Bowl precedes the Super Bowl.

I will watch, but passively. I hate how they moved it to pre-SB. How do they think they'll get more viewers by taking away from an already silly exhibition game?

It used to be my tradition to close out every season by watching the Pro-Bowl. It was a nice way to send off the season and to go into the long off-season. Moving the game to prime time was smart, but I just can't dig the logic in removing so many good players from the roster by having the game exclude SB players.

WOW the fans booing because of this joke. That was the most ridiculous lack of effort I have ever seen. This is garbage. I am not watching this #$%*! Thanks for ruining a fun tradition, NFL.

I already switched the channel. This pro bowl is a joke.