Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Early Thursday night Steelers @ Colts PREDICTIONS

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/21/2016 at 9:35 PM, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

I'm right there with you. My dad moved to this country in the late 70s, and coincidentally has been a Steelers fan ever since... Had to hear about their dominance over us all my life. 

I despise them! + We have a nice Brazilian steakhouse dinner bet riding on this game 

To the bolded..... 

Image result for homer simpson drool

Colts d is playing better: Edwin Jackson looks like a viable option at ILB, pass rush and secondary are starting to show up. Loosing Luck and Geathers hurts. This game could be another blowout or it could be close. I trust a Chud and  Machiano to put together good game plans.  Colts win a shocker at home 27-21

The Steelers D is bad and Ben is missing the main guys who have killed us, namely Wheaton, Bryant, W

illiams. Heck I dont even think DHB is playing and I'm not afraid of Sammie Coates. They've had problems all year getting production out of anyone other than Antonio Brown. Maybe we will do better than people are thinking.

25 minutes ago, krunk said:

The Steelers D is bad and Ben is missing the main guys who have killed us, namely Wheaton, Bryant, W

illiams. Heck I dont even think DHB is playing and I'm not afraid of Sammie Coates. They've had problems all year getting production out of anyone other than Antonio Brown. Maybe we will do better than people are thinking.

You make some good points, and I really hope that the Colts surprise everyone. However, Le'Veon Bell is a huge concern as he can play both running back and receiver. Last week he got close to 200 yards rushing and receiving. A lot depends on how well Big Ben does.

26 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

You make some good points, and I really hope that the Colts surprise everyone. However, Le'Veon Bell is a huge concern as he can play both running back and receiver. Last week he got close to 200 yards rushing and receiving. A lot depends on how well Big Ben does.

Bell by himself I believe we can deal with.  I'm more relieved we don't have to deal with him and Deangelo Williams at the same time.

2 hours ago, egg said:

If the Colts somehow win without Luck, I will enjoy very much reading and listening to people try and explain it.

Especially the guys on NFL.com preview. The Colts are playing better. Let's hope for the team to get it together and prove there is more talent here than Andrew

3 hours ago, egg said:

If the Colts somehow win without Luck, I will enjoy very much reading and listening to people try and explain it.

Just like the folks who've predicted we'd win every game...no explanations necessary.

I hope they win, but don't kid yourself and think we're in a good position this game. We have no QB.

36 minutes ago, IinD said:

I'd even look into resting anyone banged up honestly. Homer talk aside, we're highly highly likely to lose. Give these guys(hobbled guys) 7 plus days to rest.

I would agree.  Vontae is hobbled and so is Dante.  Rest those guys and give them 11 days to get ready for the Jets on MNF and hope the Bolts upset the Texans for us.

4 hours ago, IinD said:

Just like the folks who've predicted we'd win every game...no explanations necessary.

I hope they win, but don't kid yourself and think we're in a good position this game. We have no QB.

Did I say,"I think we're in good position to win this game?" No. I did say, that if the Colts win, people will be trying to explain it, and I will enjoy that very much. How am I kidding myself?