Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Alshon Jeffrey and Nelson Agholor are pretty good WRs
    • Let’s take picks for The Packers   I will go with the Darius Stills, West Virginia    Thoughts??
    • You have to realize though, that that is not a smart way to approach corner. You don’t know if Rhodes will be back, Rodgers is 5’8” so only a nickel (same with Kenny), and Tell was a project a a corner convert who played safety in college. That’s not nearly enough to be “set” at corner. You can’t pass on upgrades for a position groups while betting on a bunch of question marks.
    • I actually misspoke earlier. I think the 2007 team was the “best” team. That was the year they lost to SD.    The game of the season that year was an 8-0 NE coming to the Dome to take on a 7-0 IND team.   It was 7-6 NE as the 1st half was coming to a close...and then Addai took a Manning pass 73 yards to the house to go up 13-7 at half.   With less than 10 mins to go...Colts scored a TD to go up 20-10. NE came back and won 24-10...after sacking Manning twice on 3rd down in consecutive possessions (the last one a lost fumble). Colts win that game and I think they go undefeated.   Because the very next game was the infamous 6 INT game against SD that the Colts lost 23-21. It was an outlier and they still should have won. They had  ball in the RZ near the end of the game and couldn’t score the TD...then Vinny missed a chip shot.   The only other loss that season was Week 17 against TEN with the starters resting.   And then the loss to Volek and SD in the playoffs.  That team should have been much closer to repeating than history remembers.
    • Good post...   and that was before your very kind words there at the end.   That was most unexpected and very generous.  Appreciate them very much.    Another way Brady helped them, is that for most of his career, he took deep discounts on his contract.   I believe he re-did his deals a number of times.   He might’ve saved NE (guessing here) 50-100 million over his career.  That money got re-invested into the team.  You can build quite a roster when you don’t have to pay your franchise QB top dollar.    Thanks again.   Hope you enjoy the website.   
  • Members

• Sumo63

Sumo63 593

• dw49

dw49 709

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 2,033

• shasta519

shasta519 2,824

• tate

tate 2

Rookie