Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hi, Colts fans!   :)   Our Indianapolis Colts continue to stay in the hunt in the AFC South, as they host the 5-5 Tennessee Titans, with Marcus Mariota and DeMarco Murray in the rematch at LOS (the building).  Colts QB Andrew Luck and the Colts defense scored two touchdowns with 1:55 and 55 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, to come from a 26-17 deficit, to win 31-26 in the earlier meeting played at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, back on  October 23.  

Colts lead the all-time series with the Titans/Oilers franchise with 30 wins and 14 losses in today's 45th all-time regular season meeting. Colts have dominated the Titans since December 28, 2008, winning 15 of the last 16 games, and our Colts are on a 10-game regular season winning streak, the only blemish and loss, at 27-10 Titans win at then LP Field in Nashville, back on October 30, 2011.

Lucas Oil Stadium's roof may still be closed to protect everyone and everything from the outside elements for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because outside the stadium area in Downtown Indianapolis, sunny and clear skies is forecast at 37 degrees, feels like 30 degrees, along with 0% precipitation, 45%humidity, and west/northwestern winds at 11 miles per hour.  

NO injuries to both the Colts and Titans.  Try to win your fifth game at .500, sweep the Titans in front of your home fans, and LET'S GO COLTS!!!!!   :rock: :coltslogo:     :cheer::1colts:   :colts:   :coltshelmet:     :cheer::coltslogo:  

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2016/regular11

http://506sports.com/

http://www.nfl.com/salute

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks LOS.

Big game. Could essentially put the Titans bid for the division (at least from us) away. A loss would put us at 1-3 in the division and would require Houston to go 3-4 or worse for the Colts to have a chance. As bad as I think Houston is, doubt they go worse than 3-4.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't completely write them off, but I'm highly skeptical of them, especially when they don't match the tape. And with Jones they don't. In my opinion.  You can find the odd play here and there by pretty much any QB, where makes a play with his feet. Even the least athletic QBs in the league have some base level of athleticism to even reach that level and in perfect of circumstances, when the defense takes a bad angle or whiffs on a tackle you can look mobile. This is not the norm for Jones. Those types of plays are the exception when the pocket collapses.    Agree. Being an athletic QB doesn't guarantee success and being non-athletic doesn't doom you.    He's good enough athlete to play NFL QB. He's not good enough athlete to make plays out of structure and on the move consistently. Which doesn't mean he won't be a good QB... but it means he won't make those types of plays if/when needed.  I don't think we disagree on that. I think he's gifted enough to play well... I don't think he's athletically gifted to be an off-structure playmaker with any sort of consistency in the league. 
    • I don't get this. First, if you're skeptical of the pro day numbers, then just throw out all of this year's testing. I think that's unreasonable. If you want to bump him up a tenth of a second, that still puts him in the same range as those other guys.   Second, watching him play, he has more than adequate movement ability. This has become a meme. He's not Fields or Lance. But even in today's NFL, you don't have to be freakishly athletic to play QB at a high level. He's athletic enough. Another one.    We agree, if I identified Jones as "my guy" in this draft, I wouldn't be moving up to #3 for him. But he's a different kind of prospect than Lance and Fields, and as much as there is to like about those guys, they have question marks of their own. And if they were to struggle in the NFL, it wouldn't be the first time that a tools-y athletic QB prospect fell short of expectations. But I'm not taking issue with Lance or Fields, at all. They should be ranked high this year.   Just pointing out, again, that some of the Mac Jones coverage is unfair. He's being written off as an unathletic, physical dud, and that's nonsense. He has similar or better physical ability as several other guys who have gone top five in recent seasons. Dwayne Haskins and Teddy Bridgewater were physically uninspiring. Mac Jones is a good enough athlete to play NFL QB.   It's fair to say he'll be overdrafted if he goes in the top ten. I'm disagreeing with the idea that he's not gifted enough to play well. 
    • Maybe to #21? With Wentz as our QB, I wonder if Ballard would consider him? .... And Wentz will say "oh boy, here we go again".  
    • I certainly understand the Ingram intrigue but I'd have to go with Kerrigan here. His body has a lot more left in the tank than Ingram and his body is as healthy as can be due to Washington's dominant young d-line. Kerrigan could certainly give us 1-2 years of above average play! 
    • I remember it like yesterday, then read the reasons shortly after the selection, and they made sense.  Edge played at The U, which ran the stretch, and the Colts were running it as well.  Edge also had fewer miles on his legs, due to being in running back by committee for most of his career there.  Lastly, Edge was the better receiver and pass blocker.    I sometimes wonder if Ditka thought about making that insane offer to the Colts first? 
  • Members