Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hi, Colts fans!   :)   Our Indianapolis Colts continue to stay in the hunt in the AFC South, as they host the 5-5 Tennessee Titans, with Marcus Mariota and DeMarco Murray in the rematch at LOS (the building).  Colts QB Andrew Luck and the Colts defense scored two touchdowns with 1:55 and 55 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, to come from a 26-17 deficit, to win 31-26 in the earlier meeting played at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, back on  October 23.  

Colts lead the all-time series with the Titans/Oilers franchise with 30 wins and 14 losses in today's 45th all-time regular season meeting. Colts have dominated the Titans since December 28, 2008, winning 15 of the last 16 games, and our Colts are on a 10-game regular season winning streak, the only blemish and loss, at 27-10 Titans win at then LP Field in Nashville, back on October 30, 2011.

Lucas Oil Stadium's roof may still be closed to protect everyone and everything from the outside elements for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because outside the stadium area in Downtown Indianapolis, sunny and clear skies is forecast at 37 degrees, feels like 30 degrees, along with 0% precipitation, 45%humidity, and west/northwestern winds at 11 miles per hour.  

NO injuries to both the Colts and Titans.  Try to win your fifth game at .500, sweep the Titans in front of your home fans, and LET'S GO COLTS!!!!!   :rock: :coltslogo:     :cheer::1colts:   :colts:   :coltshelmet:     :cheer::coltslogo:  

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2016/regular11

http://506sports.com/

http://www.nfl.com/salute

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks LOS.

Big game. Could essentially put the Titans bid for the division (at least from us) away. A loss would put us at 1-3 in the division and would require Houston to go 3-4 or worse for the Colts to have a chance. As bad as I think Houston is, doubt they go worse than 3-4.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I get the thought process, but the long haul approach, done correctly, can produce multiple trophies, vs a single trophy   There are so many instances in pro sports where the win now, at all costs approach, has produced a really good team for one year......  But... more often than not .... it has produced a disfunctional team that implodes soon.   The Jags are a great recent example   You may get 11-5 team one year, then 4-12 , for 2-3 years .......     For me, the right mindset starts first, bringing in the right leadership, then the right players with the right attitude........   Of COURSE I wanted a DE in FA....  but.....  hopefully we get a little better this year, and can get deeper in the playoffs       
    • I definitely know a bunch of the mid-later round guys.   My issue is more just time. It's the busy time of year at work and we have a bunch of mandatory OT over the next few weeks. I know I could commit for one night, but every night for a week I just know isn't happening.
    • Better than doing it after he played 75% of the snaps.
    • Our attitude should be to win by any means necessary to win championships. Especially when you have the means. Brady wasnt the only star FA signing by Tampa that "bought" their Lombardi. Fournette, Suh, Antonio freakin Brown, Brady, Gronk. Not to mention they are all resigned. Not against what Ballard is doing by any stretch but which path to getting there shouldnt be as nit picked either. I like the long haul approach just want that trophy also.
    • Superstars rarely hit FA anymore...so I don't begrudge Ballard for not signing them. You have to trade for them...and that's what he did with DeFo.    But there is definitely a medium between signing a handful of FA cheap backups...and signing a bunch of expensive FAs. And recent SB participants have definitely used FA to help build their teams at times, so it definitely has its benefits.   Ballard has really only been aggressive at addressing 3T. But that was also his 4th offseason.   Wentz wasn't an aggressive move...it was a value play. It was the cheapest option (in terms of cost and draft capital) that they thought had the best chance to work out.       
  • Members

• uniquicity

uniquicity 0

• PureLuck

PureLuck 174

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 67

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,337

• Iron Colt

Iron Colt 68

• The Fish