Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1 hour ago, Andretoindy said:

here is my mock draft for next year if things were to stay status quo 

1 . Derek Barnett

2. Sidney jones 

3 Azeem Victor 

4 Kareem hunt - david johnson 2.0 will be split carries with gore and then take over year two 

4 montravius adams

5 bpa 

6  Takkarist McKinley 

For what it's worth......

Takkarist McKinley just showed up as a 1st round pick for either Kiper or McShay.      Now,  they may not be right,  but the odds of him falling to the 6th round are probably right around........  zero.

When you write names like this,  it would be helpful to all if you would add their positions and their names.   Not everyone knows all these guys at this point.....

Many thanks!

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

For what it's worth......

Takkarist McKinley just showed up as a 1st round pick for either Kiper or McShay.      Now,  they may not be right,  but the odds of him falling to the 6th round are probably right around........  zero.

When you write names like this,  it would be helpful to all if you would add their positions and their names.   Not everyone knows all these guys at this point.....

Many thanks!

Takkarist Mckinely stock has risen signifcantly i remember when he was a late round pick a month ago , havn,t checked in a while .Derek Barnett is OLB from Tennessee, Sidney jones is a cb from washington on one of best d in cfb , Azeem victor is an ilb from washington , reminds me of his former college teeam shaq thompson.Kareem hunt is a rb from toledo has a bit of david johnson in him can do it all pass block , catch and run the football , i am team dalvin but he is my fourth favourite back behind cook,mcaffery and kamara .montravius adams is a dt /de on the auburn defense is quick and explosive off the snap , display positon flexabilty like ridgeway who we drafted last year   

7 hours ago, Andretoindy said:

Takkarist Mckinely stock has risen signifcantly i remember when he was a late round pick a month ago , havn,t checked in a while .Derek Barnett is OLB from Tennessee, Sidney jones is a cb from washington on one of best d in cfb , Azeem victor is an ilb from washington , reminds me of his former college teeam shaq thompson.Kareem hunt is a rb from toledo has a bit of david johnson in him can do it all pass block , catch and run the football , i am team dalvin but he is my fourth favourite back behind cook,mcaffery and kamara .montravius adams is a dt /de on the auburn defense is quick and explosive off the snap , display positon flexabilty like ridgeway who we drafted last year   

Thanks again.....     you were very kind to respond this way.....

Much appreciated!    :thmup:

Watched Takkaraist this weekend as a possible 1st round pick for us.  Scouting reports made it seem like he had the right skill set for us at Rush LB.  I only watched the first half before I got bored and turned it off.  He didn't have any impressive plays in the first half.  Made one nice play against the run and had a nice rush once (other DL got to the QB first, however), but was handled by the USC OTs for the most part when rushing the passer.  Announcers talked him up, though, and he did seem to be very interested in playing the run (not just a pass-rushing pretty boy).  Sounds like it was one of his least productive halves of the year, which has to happen some game.  Still, I didn't see the constant presence in the pass game I was hoping to see.  He'll warrant more sudy, but I'm not putting him in my mock any time soon (before round 2, anyway)...

• 2 weeks later...