Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey Colts fans

Arodgers12

14 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Maybe we should sit Rodgers and play the backup Hundley the rest of the year and prepare for the future.

Except for against Houston :thmup: For as bad as the Packers have played, there not out of it.  Minnesota is falling off the cliff, Chicago's out of it and Detroit's winning the division at 5-4 (Yea Detroit).  I think the Colts Titans game will be a good one but not a give me.  I hope you're right about the Colts winning it though!

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 1:56 PM, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Except for against Houston :thmup: For as bad as the Packers have played, there not out of it.  Minnesota is falling off the cliff, Chicago's out of it and Detroit's winning the division at 5-4 (Yea Detroit).  I think the Colts Titans game will be a good one but not a give me.  I hope you're right about the Colts winning it though!

The Texans are going to smoke us either way.

On 11/15/2016 at 0:38 AM, Jules said:

Oh no doubt we might lose this game, but the early season hype on the Steelers isn't like it once was either. They seem beatable now.

But, so far this year we have seen some reverses with trends. We used to own the Chiefs, now they beat us. We used to always lose to the Chargers. Now we beat them. And we used to own Denver, now we lost to them.

Beating Pittsburgh would help me to stomach this season regardless of whatever else happens.  I really loathe them because historically they have beaten us many times in the playoffs going back to our Baltimore days.  They just give the Colts fits in general.  1995 and 2005 playoffs still stick in my craw. 

3 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Beating Pittsburgh would help me to stomach this season regardless of whatever else happens.  I really loathe them because historically they have beaten us many times in the playoffs going back to our Baltimore days.  They just give the Colts fits in general.  1995 and 2005 playoffs still stick in my craw. 

The Heartbreak the Steelers have caused has been lost due to the Pats.  If it weren't for New England Pittsburgh would be the team that Colts fans couldn't stomach.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

The Heartbreak the Steelers have caused has been lost due to the Pats.  If it weren't for New England Pittsburgh would be the team that Colts fans couldn't stomach.

If it wasn't for the Pats and Steelers, Colts would've been a Dynasty IMO. We very well could've won 4 SB's in a row from 2003-2006. Pats beat us in 2003 and 2004, Steelers beat us in 2005. We won it in 2006. I don't think the Colts would've had much problems beating any of the NFC Champions in that time frame.

2 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Maybe for some but it hasn't been lost on me.  Historically the Colts have never beaten Pittsburgh in the playoffs going all the way back to the 70's.  I despise New England also but at least we hold the 2006 AFC Championship game win over them. Colts got nothing on the Steelers. 

20 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Maybe for some but it hasn't been lost on me.  Historically the Colts have never beaten Pittsburgh in the playoffs going all the way back to the 70's.  I despise New England also but at least we hold the 2006 AFC Championship game win over them. Colts got nothing on the Steelers. 

Hell 1995 still stings me.

17 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Are you saying were that bad. If so I agree with you lol. Hey Krunk sorry for being so negative. Ill try not to be from here on out. Hope you smash the Titans tomorrow.

No I said the Titans are not that good as that game seemed. I think the Packers made tons of mistakes many of which I think stemmed from the Packers not being used to the Titans offensive style of play.  Busted assignments and what not for a team that for most of the season has been a top tier run defense.  When you can't shut down that run game or at least limit it you open up the passing game for a team that's really not that dynamic in that arena at the WR position other than Delanie Walker.   I think a lot of those early gaffes that the Packers committed pinned them into a corner.    

Aaron Rogers moved the ball up and down the field on them for most of the game.  Even James Starks had a pretty decent day at 4.7YPC but they were down by so much they really couldn't focus much on the run game.   I don't care what the numbers say they are not a very good defense run or pass in my opinion and I based that on experience.    I think Offensively we are going to work them even worse than before since we have all our receivers and tight ends available for our disposal.  I think  we will get on the board early and force them away from the type of offense they like to play and it's going to be all on Mariota from there.  I don't think he's saavy enough to get it done with out the aid of his run game.