Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At least we helped you out today. Yeah the Vikes Offense is struggling a bit but they are still 5-3 and have a win over GB.

Thanks for the win. I thought the Colts could win it. I think you can beat the Vikes too if AP is not back.

Did you read what I wrote last Monday to a friend here on the forum? I posted it earlier.

"I hope the Colts beat the Packers next week. I think your offense can score on them. Disregard their 2nd rated run defense. I think Gore can run on them. Also, their secondary is hurt; so if Andrew has any time, he should have a good game. Now, your defense has to step up. "

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks for the win. I thought the Colts could win it. I think you can beat the Vikes too if AP is not back.

Did you read what I wrote last Monday to a friend here on the forum? I posted it earlier.

"I hope the Colts beat the Packers next week. I think your offense can score on them. Disregard their 2nd rated run defense. I think Gore can run on them. Also, their secondary is hurt; so if Andrew has any time, he should have a good game. Now, your defense has to step up. "

I am out of LIKES but thanks for having the Colts back. I think we play better when I pick us to lose LOL. What I seen today was 2014stuff!

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am out of LIKES but thanks for having the Colts back. I think we play better when I pick us to lose LOL. What I seen today was 2014stuff!

You guys should have won more games (Lions, Texans, and another that I can't remember). You guys have a lot to look forward to.

In the Baseball thread, I told one of the Cubs fans that you guys owed us one, as we beat the Texans. 

Great win and upset by our Colts earlier today, defeating the Green Bay Packers 31-26 at Lambeau Field  :). Just the way I and the rest of the Colts fans want to see as the team heads into their bye week.  

If any of you remember, both the Colts and the Packers were scheduled to play in the Pro Football Hall Of Fame Game back in early August, but the game was cancelled because of the unsafe field conditions,

Our Indianapolis Colts will enjoy the extra time away from the game to relax and recharge themselves before they start the second half of their NFL season.  Colts will have a  mission to get back both to prepare to battle and win over the Tennessee Titans two weeks from tonight, and stay in the hunt the rest of the season for the AFC South title.

Also enjoy your time away from Colts Football.  Thanks for participating all of you, see you on 11/20 as our Colts host the Titans in the rematch at LOS, stay Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!!!   :rock:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:   :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree we don't disagree, except really on the details on how it would work.    On the draft class in general, it's a really good class for two positions IMO. WR and T. I think we can get away with a T in the 2nd, and be just fine with Nelson playing on the rook's hip. Might take the rook half the season to adjust, but again, Nelson makes it easier just being there. I say that because I think we need to go DE in R1, instead of using 2nd and 3rd rounders on developmental DEs like we've done in Ballard's tenure here. It's just hard to get a 3 down DE after the 1st. T on the other hand, looks pretty good in the 2nd..... That assumes they evaluate and pick the right one of course. They've done good in that area (Smith), so I'm going to trust they can.   And not saying QBs are the only leaders in the locker room. I'm just saying comparing Brady and Manning is a horrible comp. QB is unlike any position. And Watts injury situation the last 2 years makes the gamble pretty big. Like I said, I'd love to have him if we can fill the other holes. It's really not that hard to look at the holes, and do the math.
    • He's got his size going against him, but man is he an athletic freak. I'm hoping he has worked to pack some good weight on himself, while at the same time, not losing speed. He's obviously got high value on STs, I just hope he doesn't lose that value while trying to make himself better suited for CB play. While I know he's a total wildcard, still can't help being excited about his potential. 
    • Godwin has had 1 above average to good season in 4 years. In a year where his yardage was inflated and even Jameis Winston threw for 5000yds in Arians deep attack offense. Everything else has been very middle of the pack.   Thanks for helping prove my point on his drops in the biggest moments though. I didn't even go there, so thanks. He does have usually reliable hands though, I will give you that.   And YOU were the one that brought it here, with your "opinions" and statements after the fact, more on that later.   So PFF said Godwin is "probably" more valuable than Q/DL combined? Or was that you?   So PFF said that we should consider trading Q/ or DL for Godwin? Or was that you?   I'm arguing in bad faith? Or is that you? I have delivered nothing but facts here and the only disputed issues are your opinions, that you are trying to push back on PFF now, as theirs and just your interpretation of them.   Then lets back it up a little bit. I already agreed to disagree, tried to bring the conversation back to the graphs, then YOU made 2 more post with statements of the following:   1. Godwin is really good, some people want to act like he is a scrub.   No one said that at all. Another opinion of yours that was off based.   2. Colts fans are blinded by our own guys and players on TBs super bowl winning team don't compare. (This was the see later part). "Nothing new here"   Haeg almost had a TD catch in the SB, if Miller would of even had 1 catch, then he would of had just as much impact on the Super Bowl as Godwin(who essentially had none). So again you were the one to say stars on TB "super bowl winning team", as if it had any relevance.        I wouldn't mind bringing in Godwin as a FA, no where near what he probably expects to get though, or breaking the bank you talked about.   You mean those premium pass catching weapons that TB defense shut down? They were the real "stars" of the Super Bowl. TB defense was great this season.   I guess Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Tyreke Hill were more valuable than Brady, Barrett, Pierre Paul, Suh, White, David, Davis, Donovan Smith, Wirfs, Marpet, Cappa and even Mahomes or Chris Jones   And lets also not forget the fact that KCs LT was out.   So there is a list of my most important positions. QB - Brady, Mahomes LT - Smith, lack of Fisher DE/OLB - Barrett, Paul DT/DE - Suh, Jones(arguably 2nd most important player on Chiefs) CB - Davis G - Marpet, Cappa(helping keep Brady clean)   Even threw a couple of those invaluable LBers in there as well. Just for fun. They weren't very valuable though I guess? In actuality they might of been the most valuable pieces in the game.     More bad faith arguments by YOU. Just saying, just cause a team has a premium pass cather doesn't make that guy the most valuable or the reason that team made the Super Bowl.     Hopefully we can get back to the graphs, once again, but I suspect you will feel the need to continually tell me why WRs are still more valuable.
    • I couldn’t find the actual number of drops for TY but there’s some pretty decent receivers with more than him. I think it’s overblown a bit, since he had a couple, early in the year.     He led the team in yards last year. I hope he gets a two year deal here.   https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=232
    • I think I am just bored and getting picky GO COLTS GO BALLARD
  • Members

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 196

• conklincolt

conklincolt 25

• Pelt

Pelt 330

• EastStreet

EastStreet 9,208

• MFT5

MFT5 227