Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

Feel the ground coming out from underneath us again. Same script, same coaching that can't get it done, same players that can't close out a game should have won easily

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yep here we go. Refs are gonna aide the Pack to a comeback win

Lol yeah it's the refs that's why we suck 

1 minute ago, azcolt said:

Never have I seen a more worthless defense. And of course our only good defender set all this rally up by being Mr. Tough Guy instead of playing smart.

did you think we could stop Aaron Rodgers all night....really?

This looks so much like the Houston game it is scary, D plays well for 3 qtrs. then can't stop anything. O does well, then can't finish.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

we cant run on them....No.2 run defense in the NFL...

Andrew has to make a play

We've been running well all game.  That was just too predictable

9 man front and we think we can run. Maybe Pagano will do the right thing and quit after we finish this collapse.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

We've been running well all game.  That was just too predictable

we have 100 yards..not much

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm starting to see a broken record here.   We're gonna wait for Luck to tell us if he feels he's ready to go.  Wait.  Wait. Wait.  Wait some more.  Go through 2017 offseason.  Wait some more.  Get into the season.  Um...  Flub the QB situation.  Trade for a backup from somewhere else to play, because the guy we have is awful.  Oh, by the way, we're still waiting.  Go to Europe.  Wait again.  Aaaaaand....  Ok, now we put Luck on IR.   We're gonna wait for Luck to tell us if his injury is healed.  Wait.  Wait.  Wait some more.  Show up for some workouts.  re-injure the leg.  Wait.  Wait some more.  Oh!  News broke during the final preseason game that he's retiring!  Dang it!   We're gonna wait for a HOF kicker who has nothing left to prove and probably should retire to tell us how he's feeling.  Wait.  Wait.  Wait some more.  Start the season.  Wow, that was pretty bad.  Are you still hurt?  Wait.  Wait some more.  Bring in other kickers.  Wait.  Re-injury.  Finally goes on IR.   We're gonna wait for AC to tell us if he's gonna retire or not.  Start the broken record.  See above.   *raises hand*  Um...  Can we stop doing this?
    • 1. Burrow 2. Herbert 3. Love 4. Fromm 5. Gordon  6. Eason 7. Hurts  8. Shea   Not much to see here. I played it somewhat safe. I like Fromm a decent deal more than others here do, but I acknowledge I have my concerns. As I said elsewhere either today or yesterday, only the top two would have me really hyped at 13. Love would have me optimistic. Fromm I would be content with at 34 if the coaches and FO like him, more ideally 44. Gordon would need to wait till at least 44, more ideally 75. Eason is just someone I'm waiting to see more of. Consider him TBD really. 
    • Ikponmwosa Igbinosun     the one above
  • Members

• GoColts00

GoColts00 398

• BleedBlu8792

BleedBlu8792 1,538

• SSColts

SSColts 4

Rookie
    • MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 1,907

• buccolts