Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

Feel the ground coming out from underneath us again. Same script, same coaching that can't get it done, same players that can't close out a game should have won easily

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yep here we go. Refs are gonna aide the Pack to a comeback win

Lol yeah it's the refs that's why we suck 

1 minute ago, azcolt said:

Never have I seen a more worthless defense. And of course our only good defender set all this rally up by being Mr. Tough Guy instead of playing smart.

did you think we could stop Aaron Rodgers all night....really?

This looks so much like the Houston game it is scary, D plays well for 3 qtrs. then can't stop anything. O does well, then can't finish.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

we cant run on them....No.2 run defense in the NFL...

Andrew has to make a play

We've been running well all game.  That was just too predictable

9 man front and we think we can run. Maybe Pagano will do the right thing and quit after we finish this collapse.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

We've been running well all game.  That was just too predictable

we have 100 yards..not much

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• With 100-plus players, coaches and support staff in a locker room in July and August, I don’t see how the NFL survives the season.  And I hope I’m wrong.   But I AGREE with you that the NBA and MLB are completely different.  But since both have dramatically fewer players and coaches, etc,  I think the NFL has a much more difficult  hurdle to clear.   I think the odds for football have to be much more difficult than those for MLB and the NBA.   Please let me be wrong.  Nothing would make me happier. 
    • It'll be interesting to watch, but IMO, the NBA and MLB are different animals. NBA will be playing in a bubble, and MLB is a lot less contact. Heck, you could actually play baseball with a face mask lol. I could see both fairing pretty well, which may or may not be indicative of what we'll see with the NFL.    All I know is all the players (NFL, MLB, and NBA) should be bubble wrapping themselves given the money they stand to make/loose. I know most of the players are itching to play, so just hope they're disciplined enough to make good choices.
    • The value is pretty incredible. Would anyone really be shocked if Cam started and did well? Nope.   I think Bill Belichick got tired of hearing all the Brady/TB chatter, and said.... "OK guys, watch this" lol.    I'll be hoping that both TB and NE have horrible seasons lol   Strange times.
    • Looks like they are now undergoing a review of the Redskins name.  A change seems likely due to the pressure from Fedex, NFL and public at large. They were the Boston Braves before they came to D.C.  So maybe just call them the Washington Braves or Washington Warriors if “Braves” is still deemed to be too insensitive.  FWIW, the Cleveland Indians are also considering a name change.  
  • Members