Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I didn't expect this, lol.  I thought the Packers were going to score 40+ but the darn D has just really showed up today!

We started strong in this one, often we start as slow as a nursing home walking group on the road.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I'd also like to add that I know some people who are Packers fans and it would be great for us to beat them, even though I (still) think more losses this season are better for us in the future.

It's odd/interesting how the team performs.  Against a team like Green Bay, we play unbelievable football, very few penalties, good defense, etc.  Against a team like Jacksonville, we lose

Well we are not a good team lol and this fluke game isn't gonna change our roster into a good one I know it will give the fans all this stupid false hope tho

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Well we are not a good team lol and this fluke game isn't gonna change our roster into a good one I know it will give the fans all this stupid false hope tho

I agree

We're gonna have to score at least over 40 points to win this. Defense is starting to give.