Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I really don't know what to think of Eason. I had predicted he will be our starter next season but who really knows? If he does become a starter I don't think we will all of a sudden be a down the field offense. We will still be pretty even between the run and the pass.  If Eason can just take what the other teams gives it could become what you may call dink and dunk but he will have the ability to go down field when it's open. 
    • Just because your O is conservative, or dink/dunk, doesn't mean you don't value a QB who has a strong arm. Reich does like to take the occasional shot, he's just not a "vertical" coach (which is a bit weird given all the time he spent in k-gun). And it does take arm strength to even go to the opposite side flat or intermediate sideline. I don't view Eason as a poor fit for a future with Reich. Underutilized perhaps, but not poor fit. Not a huge fan of Reich's scheme, but not a fan of Arians either. I'd prefer a happy medium.
    • If CB wants to trade up for a QB, he's likely going to need to go to 8 or higher. JAX (1), NYJ (2), ATL (4), DET (7) and CAR (8) all either ARE in the market, or COULD be in the market for a QB.  According to Draftek Pick Value Chart, we barely have the capital in this draft to get up to 8.  I generally put the following years picks a round back on this years value (i.e. 1st overall pick  in 2022 equal to 1st pick 2nd round this year) so if we add our 2021 1st and 2022 1st (likely reasonably early ~8th) and 2021 3rd, we might just be able to do it. I do see a world where those teams mentioned (other than JAX) go in different directions... JAX - Lawrence  NYJ - Sewell ATL - Paye DET - Parsons  CAR - Surtain  Which drops Fields to SF, Wilson to WAS and Lance to CHI.  Of course, this is highly unlikely because there aren't 32 Chris Ballard's as GM's and the rest of them will all reach like zombies. If anything, it's going to be a fun off-season. I hope we get a LT in FA and leave the QB to the draft. But like CB says... get the RIGHT one. Thanks for putting up with my ramblings 
    • IMO if he's turned the corner (behavior and health/weight wise), he'll get picked up somewhere. I just don't know he's turned the corner. Between arrests, injury, weight, etc., he's got a lot going on.  I think you'll see him get a lot of looks this off season, so I wouldn't put him in "last snap" category just yet. Seems like he's kept his nose clean (no pun intended) the last year, and has dropped weight. That's a start. I have zero clue how he's rebounded from the injury (IIRC ACL). 
    • I want the Bills and the Packers in the super bowl.  Super tired of Brady and Mahomes already has a ring. I think the Packers win and the Chiefs/Bills is a toss up.  The Chiefs haven't been as impressive as they were last year so I think the Bills have a good chance. 
  • Members

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 7,039

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,916

• Zoltan

Zoltan 445

• jvan1973

jvan1973 4,763

• Dan Smith

Dan Smith 0

Rookie