Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I believe Houston was on the feild more than Autry too. Never mind Autry was played a bit more.
    • TY Hilton - If he's not willing to take a paycut down to WR2 money then I'm fine with moving on from him.  Loved what he's done for the org but he's not a WR1 anymore.  I'd rather pay him WR2 money and sign a True #1.   Marlon Mack - His spot at this point is taken.  I'm fine with moving forward with JT, Hines, and possibly drafting a young bruiser or signing a vet for cheap.  If he's willing to come back on a prove it deal then fine, otherwise he can test the market.   Justin Houston - Resign him.  2yr deal with an option.  Coming off one of his best years.  He was definitely our best pass rusher.  Health isn't a concern but age is.  I'd say bring him back.  Not too expensive however.  That may prove to be a problem if he's looking to cash out before retirement.   Denico Autry - I want to bring him back, but if another team try to force us to overpay for him then we should let him walk.   Xavier Rhodes - I was impressed by Rhodes this year.  Bring him back, but not for #1 CB money.  I don't think he's there.  #2 CB money for him and I'm ok.   Anthony Walker Jr. - He can walk.  We need an upgrade.  I'd be fine with drafting his replacement.  But if we can't find anyone I'm down to bring him back.   Malik Hooker - Same as Marlon Mack.  JB has taken his spot.  Either come back on a prove it deal or he can walk also.   Jacoby Brissett - We need to wait and see how our QB search plays out.  If we are able to grab Wentz, Staff, or Wats, then I'm ok with Eason being the backup.  But if we fail on the 3 mentioned and Ballard isn't sold on Eason, I'm fine with JB being a stopgap.  He'll play good enough to keep us competitive but not so good where we have trash draft capital.   Zach Pascal - IDK about this one.  We need to upgrade at WR but due injuries depth is a concern.  50/50.   Mo-Alie Cox - Resign ASAP!  I think MAC is a diamond in the rough.  I honestly think he can be the next Antonio Gates.  Not sure why we don't utilize him more.  
    • The short term future unless they trade a kings ransom to trade or trade up. 
    • I see that also.  He has a great relationship with the team and staff.  I can honestly see this happening if they aren't sold on Eason or can't make any moves.  I wouldn't like this move if we overpay however.
    • I think this a crazy take.   Anthony Walker would be an immediate starter on at least 20 teams in the league. To say we need an upgrade when he's the third best linebacker on the team is just mind boggling to me.   He's limited in what he can and can't do so there absolutely needs to be a max number. If he's back, it needs to be team friendly, simply because of the other players we have in that room. He is literally one of the best in the league at what he excels at though. If we don't keep him, it's because we can't afford to keep him, not because he's not good enough.
  • Members