Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

All things considered our special teams and Packers not getting it together offensively has really led to this lead. Luck hasn't really played well overall but we ran the ball well. Defense was made to look better than what it actually played though we had 2 sacks. Only thing that was stopping the Packers from running the ball was the Packers lack of commitment to it otherwise they ran well

Todman should be getting some offensive snaps

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

we're going to find out Monday that they blew that call..I don't think there has to be an 'immediate recovery'

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

we're going to find out Monday that they blew that call..I don't think there has to be an 'immediate recovery'

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was a fumble, Vontae was inbounds!

Yep. That looked like a gift from the refs. That is not a surprise. The Packers get a lot of favorable calls from refs. (See game 1 this year against the Jags -- 16 blown calls in favor of the Pack, as per the NFL. That is not an exaggeration.)

21 minutes ago, Flash said:

Luck led Moncrief directly towards a defender when Moncrief was injured earlier during the season. Luck threw a high pass and left him defenseless.

Last week, Luck led Moncrief too much and Moncrief didn't go after the ball, and instead protected himself from being hit. After the game he said something to the effect of "some throws that could've gotten him hurt."

Today, after Moncrief's TD catch, Luck ran up to Moncrief and he didn't even look at Luck. He gave everyone else hugs and high fives.

Moncrief is acting childish to me nothing was intentionally done to hurt him