Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I'm a Colt I'm more excited about the discipline on defense than I am the kick return. That was textbook disciplined defense. They didn't fall for the double hard count and made the tackles on those short throws which is by design....give them the short pass yet make the tackle. All after 1 goof long ball. They didn't let it ruin them right away. 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I said it in another thread we will prolly win this game our crappy team shows up against oodles teams and gets blown out by bad teams 

We might still lose but the Packers aren't as great as some think they are. They have had some of the same problems as we have . Their offense has been spotty and their D average at best, but they have Rodgers. I've listened to a few shows GB related and they are complaining about poor drafting, injuries, some of the same stuff. This team isn't SB quality either. 

Just now, BloodyChamp said:

If I'm a Colt I'm more excited about the discipline on defense than I am the kick return. That was textbook disciplined defense. They didn't fall for the double hard count and made the tackles on those short throws which is by design....give them the short pass yet make the tackle. All after 1 goof long ball. They didn't let it ruin them right away. 

We can usually muster up a solid 8-10 minutes on D per game.

Just now, mahagga73 said:

We might still lose but the Packers aren't as great as some think they are. They have had some of the same problems as we have . Their offense has been spotty and their D average at best, but they have Rodgers. I've listened to a few shows GB related and they are complaining about poor drafting, injuries, some of the same stuff. This team isn't SB quality either. 

They have a better roster then we do easily